Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
09-04-11, 12:09 PM   #1
horse21
An Aku'mai Servant
Trying to recover my UI

So, something happened that has caused some issues. I'm not sure if it was running WoW in linux through wine, or installing the auctioneer mod.

When I log in, none of my RDX frames show up. The RDX main menu backdrop and button names display, but not the buttons. The floating RDX circle button also displays. When I /reloadui, the RDX main menu buttons come up, but none of my frames. The only error that comes up is when I mouseover something, something about 'attempt to index upvalue 'bkdtmp' (a nil value)' in GameTooltip.lua, though I assume the game tooltip wouldn't drop my UI.

It seems like all of the RDX main menu buttons work after I reload the UI. However, the only entries in the Repository Object Browser are:
WoWRDX
desktops
scripts

WoWRDX has almost nothing in it (Party_fset only)
default seems like it may have everything
desktops is empty
scripts is empty (though I believe it was before this happened anyhow)

So, all of the default themes, as well as my own package are no longer there. When I try and click on the 'UI->Themes' in the RDX main menu, the Themes dropdown does not show up.

What may have caused this? Most importantly, what file would my UI be located in, in case I need to reinstall? I hit the Backup Packages for my package a couple times, but I don't see anything in the Addons/RDX_recovery/RDX_recovery.lua file

Thanks for the help!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Trying to recover my UI