05-12-09, 10:25 PM   #1
Miladalma
A Defias Bandit
Cant see my mailbox icon, clock and other addons icons

It's weird I lost everything under the "C" clickable for carbonite options (top right corner)...I used to have my clock, other addons icons, clock and calendar there...I have searched everywhere in the options...can't find it!

I even reinstalled Carbonite 3.11... still not showing...
Please someone! Help!

Last edited by Miladalma : 05-12-09 at 10:28 PM.

05-12-09, 10:59 PM   #2
wreck
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have you added/upgraded any other addons lately?

05-13-09, 05:52 PM   #3
Miladalma
A Defias Bandit
I did via WowMatrix...I dont know wich one was updated...you think it's a conflict? Ill try to load only Carbonite just to test...

05-13-09, 11:41 PM   #4
[email protected]
A Defias Bandit
Same prob here

I do nto use ALOT of addons like 8, and not all on all chars. I do use cure free client for updates and update often, but not carbonite that I do myself. I have tried turning off all other addons to no avail. I see the minimap icons ont he mini map at load and see them move but only the carbonite icon aprears on the bar, also it is always locked. If I reset user window settings the bar unlocks but do not see other icons and at some point it gets in lock mode again, even thought he options settings say it is not so. THsi is really getting frusterating, esp as I did pay for this before they changed things.

05-14-09, 12:33 AM   #5
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1 The minimap button window is in minimize mode.
Shift left click the Carbonite (C) button to toggle it as described in the button tooltip.

2 The minimap button window and all other buttons are off the screen. The (C) button is always forced to be on screen.
Right click the (C) button, select Options, select Reset page, left click the "Reset window layouts of current character" text or left click the "Import settings from a character" and select a character name who has the button window on the screen to get their window layouts.

05-14-09, 03:15 AM   #6
[email protected]
A Defias Bandit
Smile thank you

I have already tried all the suggestions in #2, all 10 chars I have had he same problem. However SHift Clicking and then resetting the windows did the trick, thank you so much !! was driving me mad

05-16-09, 02:28 PM   #7
Miladalma
A Defias Bandit
Yep same ! Shift click FTW! thanks a lot

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Cant see my mailbox icon, clock and other addons icons