View Poll Results: Do you like Carbonite?
Of course! 21 58.33%
Why yes! 10 27.78%
Is there any other option? OF COURSE I DO! 17 47.22%
I was gonna vote no, but that would be stupid! YES! I LOVE CARBONITE! 10 27.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-16-12, 11:32 AM   #1
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
Do you like Carbonite? Then say thank you!

I started a thread back in the day to showcase UI's by carbonites users as a "thank you" to the developers. In my opinion nothing shows that you love your developers more then showcasing their work for others to see and that you are proud of it.

So I say do it.

In this thread http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=44592 we are showing off our UI's for everyone to look at. To gain inspiration and thought provoking ideas for their own UI choices.

So, say thank you! Post your UI and make sure to vote in this thread tell Rythal, THANK YOU.

To Rythal;

Slow down, take your time. Enjoy the game your coding an addon for. You have the entire community's support. Let your ego grow from this and keep in mind we are all here for testing, help, encouragement and general good community love. If I could I'd send you beer, but donations will have to do for now.

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely, Shadowfox.

Last edited by eqsanctum : 10-16-12 at 11:34 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Do you like Carbonite? Then say thank you!