11-27-08, 05:07 PM   #1
oimmuk
An Aku'mai Servant
Keyboard Camera Pan and Tilt mod

I was wondering if anyone has made a mod for panning and tilting the camera from the keyboard. mouse look is great but the mouse keys keep wearing out.

I have looked and cannot find one. Please help.
11-27-08, 05:57 PM   #2
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If I get understand your question well, what you're looking for should be possible just by using Blizzard settings. Have a look in the key bindings menu.
11-30-08, 04:08 PM   #3
oimmuk
An Aku'mai Servant
I have and aside from Turning Left or Right there are none. and Looking Left and Right is slow. I want to get myself a decent track ball but the one I am looking at is a little hard to drive with...Mind you I do mouse driving now but I keep going thru mice...lol. I thank you for the reply, and look forward to any other advice...
11-30-08, 04:34 PM   #4
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

The only camera related mod I know is CombatCam, but that doesn't do what you want I think. But maybe you could have a look any way .. who knows
12-01-08, 09:49 AM   #5
Lane
An Aku'mai Servant
Oh man! I don't know how to find this but a LONG time ago one of the Blizzard developers wrote a camera mod for the handicapped. It was pretty cool. Just some arrow buttons that control camera position instead of a mouse.

It was posted in the Official Blizzard Addon/macro forum.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Keyboard Camera Pan and Tilt mod