What mods are these

What mods is this guy using?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTITG2jYnf8

I have the arc bar like things...
12-23-06, 06:51 AM   #2
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Red face Various mods?

I appologise in advance for linking outside wowinterface for files but this is where i know they are..... i mostly only come here to check on mazzleUI)

The buff bars on the top right are ELK buff bar mod...... available from www.wowace.com and a few other sites.

The blank space at the bottom is probably from using a viewport program like CT_Viewport which i found on www.curse-gaming.com

the round set of icon buttons at the bottom right looks like a remod of nercosis which is a warlock mod..... this seems to be the mage version..... i cant remember the name right now but i will edit if i remember it....
[EDIT]: Cryolosis is the mage variant of Necrolosis

Im about 90% sure the bar at the bottom is FUBar because of the colour (nasty low res video) which is another www.wowace.com mod

The Pink barred window on the bottom left looks like KLTHreat meter.... www.curse-gaming.com again for that one i think.

The bar mod I am unsure without a better picture..... I use bongos so it could be that cause it looks similar..... not sure... .sorry

As for the unit frame mod it could be AG_Unitframes...... or it could be Xperl...... i dont know really.... sorry.....

Hope that helps a little.... would do better if the video was better i think

12-23-06, 06:56 AM   #3
RaCailum
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Mechrior
I appologise in advance for linking outside wowinterface for files but this is where i know they are..... i mostly only come here to check on mazzleUI)

The buff bars on the top right are ELK buff bar mod...... available from www.wowace.com and a few other sites.

The blank space at the bottom is probably from using a viewport program like CT_Viewport which i found on www.curse-gaming.com

the round set of icon buttons at the bottom right looks like a remod of nercosis which is a warlock mod..... this seems to be the mage version..... i cant remember the name right now but i will edit if i remember it....
[EDIT]: Cryolosis is the mage variant of Necrolosis

Im about 90% sure the bar at the bottom is FUBar because of the colour (nasty low res video) which is another www.wowace.com mod

The Pink barred window on the bottom left looks like KLTHreat meter.... www.curse-gaming.com again for that one i think.

The bar mod I am unsure without a better picture..... I use bongos so it could be that cause it looks similar..... not sure... .sorry

As for the unit frame mod it could be AG_Unitframes...... or it could be Xperl...... i dont know really.... sorry.....

It's a start
I'll go play and see what I can dig up with that info.
12-23-06, 07:12 PM   #4
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Mechrior

dunno about xperl but it isnt ag unit frames afaik.
01-06-07, 01:34 PM   #5
RaCailum
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Ya it was x-perl.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » What mods are these