10-22-14, 04:37 AM   #1
cdnDare
A Murloc Raider
New Aura Trackers and Kui Nameplates Font Resetting

Relogging/reloading UI causes created aura trackers to disappear and Kui nameplate font scale and font type to reset to default.

Great work with the addon, btw. Especially for the patch. Love it, thanks!
10-22-14, 01:44 PM   #2
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For Kui, try: /realui > Advanced > AddOn Control > untick Style for KuiNameplates

Can't replicate the Aura issue. It's possible it's a WTF folder issue, in which case - while WoW is running, try finding your World of Warcraft\WTF folder > right click on the folder > untick Read-Only > click Apply (apply to all folders and subfolders).
10-22-14, 07:44 PM   #3
cdnDare
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for your help!

Easy fix for Kui and I think you're right that it may be a WTF folder issue. For some reason the read-only box keeps being checked.

I'll keep trying to find a fix. Thanks again
10-22-14, 07:54 PM   #4
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Not too unusual for the Read-Only to recheck, as long as it's been unticked and applied once while you're logged in the fix should work for that issue. If that still doesn't solve it, may have to delete the WTF folder and re-install.
10-22-14, 10:16 PM   #5
cdnDare
A Murloc Raider
Oh I see. Yeah, changing it while logged in didn't do anything unfortunately. After I reloaded UI, the auras would still be reset. Also, when I created new ones, they wouldn't show up in the list either.

I think I can live without seeing a few procs if it would mean deleting my WTF folder though :P

Thanks for all your help! Really appreciate it, and absolutely love the UI.
10-22-14, 10:20 PM   #6
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Interesting. So when you click "Create new tracker" on the Auras panel, no new tracker appears in the list (should be named '- Enter Spell Here -')? Does this happen on all characters, or specific ones (if so, which ones)?
10-22-14, 10:42 PM   #7
Out1aw
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by cdnDare View Post
Also, when I created new ones, they wouldn't show up in the list either.
I had this problem, i fixed it with Load Defaults and after this it works fine.
10-23-14, 03:07 PM   #8
cdnDare
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Interesting. So when you click "Create new tracker" on the Auras panel, no new tracker appears in the list (should be named '- Enter Spell Here -')? Does this happen on all characters, or specific ones (if so, which ones)?
Unfortunately I only tried one of my characters, my paladin. I had custom auras pre-patch that I was tracking, and after the patch they were reset and wouldn't save through a UI reload.

Originally Posted by nagibator666 View Post
I had this problem, i fixed it with Load Defaults and after this it works fine.
Worked perfectly! Now I can create aura trackers again, yay! In hindsight I really should have tried to do this..

Thanks so much for your help guys

Last edited by cdnDare : 10-23-14 at 03:12 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » New Aura Trackers and Kui Nameplates Font Resetting