10-20-12, 10:53 AM   #1
christa
A Fallenroot Satyr
Exclamation Map is off screen

My full-size map is fine on all my characters but one - the top half of the map is off screen, and I can't pull it down/resize it. Is there a command, or some way to fix this? Its strange that it only occurs on this one character.

10-20-12, 10:58 AM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
/carb resetwin

There's a readme file in the carbonite folder. It's a good idea to read it.

10-20-12, 11:21 AM   #3
christa
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
/carb resetwin

There's a readme file in the carbonite folder. It's a good idea to read it.
*cough cough* Thanks. I knew that. >_>

10-20-12, 03:07 PM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Huh. Just checked, and the slash commands aren't listed in there any more. My bad.

10-20-12, 10:39 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't know if you still can, but if you type either "/carb", or "/carbonite" (without the quotes) into chat you should get a list of Carbonites commands.

Yep, still works, and it's "/carb".

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 10-21-12 at 01:57 AM.

10-21-12, 05:13 AM   #6
meecho
A Defias Bandit
On the Carbonite World map mouseover any edge and a gear will appear . Right click and select "Resize Layout"

hope this helps!
meecho

10-21-12, 07:22 PM   #7
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by meecho View Post
On the Carbonite World map mouseover any edge and a gear will appear . Right click and select "Resize Layout"

hope this helps!
meecho
That will only happen if the map is not locked in place, which is something I highly recommend everyone does. Simply to stop accidentally moving or resizing the Carbonite map, minimized or maximized.

Just size each map and place it where you want it, then look in the top right corner of the Carbonite map frame and click the right most box. Make sure to also use the "Hide in combat" option for the Carbonite maximized map at least. That way if you are looking at your map and get attacked, the map instantly hides. When combat ends, the map reappears again the same way it was when you were attacked. Remember, each size map must be locked individually/

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 10-21-12 at 07:25 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map is off screen