08-13-11, 09:55 PM   #1
Dalock
A Defias Bandit
Mini map problems

Hi. Hope u can help but in the last 24hrs my min i map isn't working properly.

Here is a screenshot of my screen. I'm hoping it's a nui problem. One minute it was working fine and then it looked like this. I havn't added any new addons so i'm stumped as to what the problem is.
I downloaded nui again but it didn't work.
Ty for ur time 8)

Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_081411_134737.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	465.4 KB
ID:	6428

Last edited by Dalock : 08-13-11 at 10:08 PM.

08-13-11, 11:48 PM   #2
Dalock
A Defias Bandit
Never mind. I turned Carbonite off and it works fine now.
Sorry 8(

08-14-11, 09:09 PM   #3
Chmee
A Molten Giant
If you install the carbonite infopanel addon for nUI, you will get another panel in the lower right of your screen for the carbonite map. The red button will read "carbonite" when that panel is active. Then you can minimize the carbonite map, drag it to the info panel, and size it to fit. The only caveat is that if the carbonite infopanel is not in front, and you maximize the map (or it's already maximized), then minimize it, the minimized map will lay on top of whichever info panel is in front — in your case the "map" panel, which shows the bg map. The cure to that is to maximize carb's map (M key), switch to the carb infopanel, and then minimize it (M key again, by default).

If you keep that one little idiosyncracy in mind, carb works fine with nUI.

I would also suggest, using nUI, that you not merge the minimap with the carbonite map, or dock it in there, or whatever. Let nUI control the minimap, and put it in the middle of the lower part of the screen. I've been running that way forever, and it works very well.

Last edited by Chmee : 08-14-11 at 09:22 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Mini map problems