07-12-12, 04:55 AM   #1
kaels
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Appropriate to submit tickets for minor issues?

I'm a newbie and I don't really know what the procedure is. There are a couple of issues with the current MoP beta build, and I don't know if I should submit tickets or what.

1) assistant.lua: Most recent commit lost an 'and' - no errors, but produces incorrect result:
lua Code:
  1. local isAssistant = UnitInRaid(unit) (WoW5 and UnitIsGroupAssistant(unit) or UnitIsRaidOfficer(unit)) and not (WoW5 and UnitIsGroupLeader(unit) or UnitIsPartyLeader(unit))
should be
lua Code:
  1. local isAssistant = UnitInRaid(unit) and (WoW5 and UnitIsGroupAssistant(unit) or UnitIsRaidOfficer(unit)) and not (WoW5 and UnitIsGroupLeader(unit) or UnitIsPartyLeader(unit))

2) The fix for GetAddonMetadata works for standalone oUF, but embedding is still broken. Easy to fix:
oUF.lua line 5:
lua Code:
  1. local global = GetAddOnMetadata(parent, 'X-oUF') or WoW5 and ((parent == 'oUF' and 'oUF') or parent .. 'oUF')

I can try to figure out how to submit tickets, but I don't know if I'm supposed to.
07-12-12, 05:55 AM   #2
haste
Featured Artist

Premium Member
Featured
The second issue is just a temporary hack to workaround the fact that GetAddOnMetadata() doesn't return X-values.

I'll look at the first one later.
07-12-12, 06:17 AM   #3
kaels
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thank you

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Appropriate to submit tickets for minor issues?