03-29-17, 02:18 PM   #1
Koleckai
An Aku'mai Servant
Infobar

Is there any way to edit the font on the infobar or turn it off completely?

The font is so small that I can't read it easily. Right now, I have it hidden with ChocolateBar which gives a better display but would rather improve the display or remove it to save resources.

Last edited by Koleckai : 03-29-17 at 03:42 PM.
03-29-17, 04:45 PM   #2
VerneAsimov
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
You can edit all the fonts/sizes and /reload to check for changes.

Infobar Size: You can manually edit your infobar size by going to AddOns > nibRealUI > infobar > Bar.lua. Change the line "local BAR_HEIGHT = RealUI.ModValue(#)" where # is your preferred height. 16 is the old height.

Infobar Popup Blocks Font Size: There's three parts to this but they're all in the same place. Go to AddOns > nibRealUI > infobar > Blocks.lua. Scroll down a little bit until you see "local headerFont, textFont, iconFont". The lines saying "size = Real.UI.ModValue(#)" modify the sizes of popup blocks' headers, texts, and icons IN ORDER. I chose 10, 9, and 10.

To change the fonts of these blocks, simply edit the line "local header = local font, _, outline = _G.RealUIFont_Normal:GetFont()". Edit the last bit "_G.RealUIFont_Normal:GetFont()" to what you want. For example, PixelSmall would be "local font, _, outline = _G.RealUIFont_PixelSmall:GetFont()". I think this only works with Pixel fonts. People who know lua might find a better solution for all fonts.

Infobar Block Title Font Size: Near the end of Bar.lua, there's "local font = RealUI.db.profile.media.font.standard". Below that is another "size = RealUI.ModValue(#)". Choose a number. I think 8 is closest to the old size.

Infobar Block Title Font Family: No clue. The icons are an actual font but I can't tell if the letters are separate. You can change it using the menus but I want a separate font for it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Infobar