Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-18-12, 08:38 PM   #1
Naskreth
A Defias Bandit
Smile New

Hello all!
I'm Naskreth (nask is fine) and I just joined. I was reading the different websites and trying to learn a little about different addons etc and stumbled in here.

Who am I? Well, I'm a dad with two kids, one of which is 10 and plays wow with me (I supervise him). I live in south dakota, work in IT, and am former law enforcement and EMS.
I play wow to socialize and have fun. Rarely have I stepped into a raid and really don't know much about the inner workings of the game. But I'm interested in making the game a little more fun with addons.

I been playing wow when it was in beta, and I can to this day, go back to the exact spot I was standing when the server went dark and wow went gold. I have stepped away from wow a few times but keep it in perspective I think. Anyways, I'm helping my son play, was looking for an addon to help with questing and came here. Seems curse thinks this is the place to come! lol

Anyways, I hope to get a grip on things and figure the interface out and perhaps get some tips, tricks and maybe even make a few friends while I'm here.

So, with that, glad to be here and look forward to meeting you all. Unless your a bottom feeding troll. Of which then you can just pretend you never seen this. *snicker*

See ya round!!
Nask

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » New