06-24-07, 03:25 PM   #1
rob1101
A Cyclonian

range mod for raids

i tryed two range mods (heal range alpha, and heal range.. i think ) and niether of them worked at all. all i want is when im not in range of someone in a raid then thier little raid window fades out a little bit.
06-24-07, 03:54 PM   #2
Valgas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Well, a fair number of unitframes have this option, but range checking was one of the main reasons I first got the ace unitframe called Grid. Grid does an excellent job of making it easy to see who is in range. To test out its usefulness, join a battlground and try grid out. Its amazing how much easier it is to heal in something like a BG when you can tell who is in range, and who isnt.
06-24-07, 06:02 PM   #3
GrissomXIX
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Valgas is right, I use PitBull and the built in raid frames with range checking on or sRaidFrames with range checking on. Grid is good too as well as Healbot for range checking. Quite a few options rather than standalone mods that might not work, these I have tested all personally and they all fade when out of range. Good luck.
06-25-07, 06:41 PM   #4
rob1101
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by GrissomXIX
Valgas is right, I use PitBull and the built in raid frames with range checking on or sRaidFrames with range checking on. Grid is good too as well as Healbot for range checking. Quite a few options rather than standalone mods that might not work, these I have tested all personally and they all fade when out of range. Good luck.
thx healbot is just what i was looking for but do you know of a way that i can change the spell it uses with the mouse combinations?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » range mod for raids