05-09-13, 02:31 PM   #1481
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Me sad

I changed them mainly because they didn't really suit with any new unit frames I implement (tank, arena, etc), as well as the new pet frame and they're a little easier to see/click in the middle of a boss fight. They'll be changing a little bit over time, and I may even be able to sneak in some styling options. But we shall see.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 05-09-13 at 03:38 PM.

05-09-13, 02:33 PM   #1482
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
I like these new boss frames, the portraits on the old ones looked out of place. They are also a bit easier to read at a glance.

05-09-13, 02:50 PM   #1483
webster259
A Cyclonian
I agree about the boss frames as well. Does RealUI have BigWigs support, I know that DBM is skinned for it but I was just curious about BigWigs as well.

05-09-13, 03:04 PM   #1484
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
I agree about the boss frames as well. Does RealUI have BigWigs support, I know that DBM is skinned for it but I was just curious about BigWigs as well.
RealUI doesn't skin BigWigs. However, since it's very minimal, BigWigs can easily be configured to get that RealUI look.

05-09-13, 03:08 PM   #1485
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
*pat* no need to be a sad pony
I don't think its possible to make everybody happy everytime, especially not when looks are concerned.
and considering the other new frames like the pet one thick bars would probably look more consistent overall, maybe it'd be a good idea to sneak in an option to use either the thick bars or the thin ones

05-09-13, 04:00 PM   #1486
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Nib, I will always love u!!! Your UI makes my game playing very enjoyable!!! I could not play WOW without it. Thx u for all the work u put into this UI. The best UI in WOW!!!
BTW, thank you for the WA skin!
Massive

05-09-13, 06:25 PM   #1487
webster259
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Anj View Post
RealUI doesn't skin BigWigs. However, since it's very minimal, BigWigs can easily be configured to get that RealUI look.
I will have to mess around with that and see what I can do. Thanks. I have an idea, just as a small suggestion. If at all possible do you think you might implement a memory usage monitor? I know that RealUI is very minimalistic itself but for some reason I have this tendency to horde addons that I might not even be using anymore because I just forgot about them lol (I know I can't be the only one). I think something like that would be helpful just to root out the culprits. Thanks again for the great UI

05-09-13, 06:29 PM   #1488
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
I will have to mess around with that and see what I can do. Thanks. I have an idea, just as a small suggestion. If at all possible do you think you might implement a memory usage monitor? I know that RealUI is very minimalistic itself but for some reason I have this tendency to horde addons that I might not even be using anymore because I just forgot about them lol (I know I can't be the only one). I think something like that would be helpful just to root out the culprits. Thanks again for the great UI
/memory

Although, memory usage is a largely irrelevant statistic in and of itself (it's not the size that counts ).

Last edited by Nibelheim : 05-09-13 at 06:31 PM.

05-09-13, 06:36 PM   #1489
webster259
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
/memory

Although, memory usage is a largely irrelevant statistic in and of itself (it's not the size that counts ).
Nib, you continue to amaze me. Thank you

05-10-13, 03:01 AM   #1490
Ovario
An Aku'mai Servant
*Nib - 2016*

Anyways, on from politics. I've noticed a bug, probably with datatext itself. If you click on a Battle.net/RealID friend to send them a whisper from the tooltip when you mouseover the friends icon, it does not send a whisper correctly. It usually tries to whisper them by their real name, in game.... any ideas?

Going through the social windows does it correctly, obviously.

Speaking of social windows, the default Blizz social window has a button to the right of friends/RealID friends that allows one click invites as opposed to the standard right-click, invite method.

That being said, I would also say that fixing the datatext friends tooltip would solve that tiny annoyance as well, since you could just alt-click a friend.

05-10-13, 05:10 AM   #1491
Lissandria
A Murloc Raider
Perhaps I'm being overly picky, here. I mean, chances are that I am, and that there's a solution... somewhere... for what I'm looking for. But I have a "problem." It's small enough that I feel silly asking for help about it, but I... I just have no clue what I'm doing.

It's the minimap and loot frame, you see. The left side of my screen is my "blind spot." I run dual monitors with wow on the left screen, and my eyes just aren't trained to look that far to the left - especially since I've moved party and raid frames to the right.

But I cannot figure out how to move them. I mean, the minimap gives me the option to move it to the bottom left corner... And, well. It helps some, because I've put my chat frame -right- next to it. But I'm still missing loot rolls in dungeons.

So. Is there a way to move the minimap to the right side of the skin, and the loot frame to the center?

05-10-13, 07:45 AM   #1492
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Ovario View Post
*Nib - 2016*

Anyways, on from politics. I've noticed a bug, probably with datatext itself. If you click on a Battle.net/RealID friend to send them a whisper from the tooltip when you mouseover the friends icon, it does not send a whisper correctly. It usually tries to whisper them by their real name, in game.... any ideas?

Going through the social windows does it correctly, obviously.

Speaking of social windows, the default Blizz social window has a button to the right of friends/RealID friends that allows one click invites as opposed to the standard right-click, invite method.

That being said, I would also say that fixing the datatext friends tooltip would solve that tiny annoyance as well, since you could just alt-click a friend.
Thanks

Originally Posted by Lissandria View Post
So. Is there a way to move the minimap to the right side of the skin, and the loot frame to the center?
There's currently no way of setting Minimap to the right, but you can move it through it's config:
  1. Mouse over Minimap and click the Wrench icon
  2. Position tab
  3. X Offset > set to width of your left monitor + 8 (if it's a 1080p screen, then set to 1088)

Can do a similar thing with loot, just through /realui > Modules > Loot

05-11-13, 03:20 AM   #1493
LNG.DK
A Kobold Labourer
Cooldown count text

How do i enable cool down text after updating to rev12.

If I enable it the option -> Modules -> Cooldown count the only thing i get is the cooldown is grayed out without the numbers that show the remaining time?

Thanks

05-11-13, 12:54 PM   #1494
azulokuala
A Kobold Labourer
Is there a way to see other people rolls on the items ?

Last edited by azulokuala : 05-11-13 at 01:02 PM.

05-11-13, 01:56 PM   #1495
shahad
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by azulokuala View Post
The /loot command will show you.

I'm having an issue with the Soul Fire spell alert on my Demo lock. It overlaps with the Fury bar and the Corruption and Doom aura trackers and I'm not sure how to resize it.

05-11-13, 01:58 PM   #1496
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by azulokuala View Post
Interface>Game>Controls. Tick "Auto Open Loot Rolls Window."

05-11-13, 05:06 PM   #1497
Shockattackr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Dont know if its me or something ive done, I recently downloaded R12, and the cbniv bag addon isnt working as it should, or atleast for me..... In Rev 7 it was working perfectly, I have done fresh interface installs, and I have a picture to show... I dont know whats wrong
I also have stuff in my bags, so im not sure why its not showing up

-- Edit----
ok everything disappears when i do /cbniv empty

do i have to list everything as inventory or what am i doing wrong... cuz when i do /cbniv empty to turn on Bag space compress everything is back.

Last edited by Shockattackr : 05-11-13 at 05:37 PM.

05-11-13, 06:33 PM   #1498
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Shockattackr View Post
Dont know if its me or something ive done, I recently downloaded R12, and the cbniv bag addon isnt working as it should, or atleast for me..... In Rev 7 it was working perfectly, I have done fresh interface installs, and I have a picture to show... I dont know whats wrong
I also have stuff in my bags, so im not sure why its not showing up

-- Edit----
ok everything disappears when i do /cbniv empty

do i have to list everything as inventory or what am i doing wrong... cuz when i do /cbniv empty to turn on Bag space compress everything is back.
Check if there's a BugSack icon underneath the MiniMap that appears on mouse-over. If there is, let me know what the bug is

05-12-13, 02:23 AM   #1499
Ovario
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Thanks
You're welcome! Any thoughts on the rest of my post?

05-12-13, 11:22 AM   #1500
Shockattackr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Here is your bug report

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI