04-13-06, 02:24 PM   #1
Filler
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
What items drop in *named* instance

I've been looking for a mod that shows the 'phat loot' that drops (or quest reward) in a instance, though I haven't been able to find one. Could someone put this on their todo list? Maybe even as a atlas addon or something, hover over the boss and it shows what he drops (just an idea, not really needed).

But as long as theres something to show what items drop in a instance, with a item link (Blues/epics, or a filter to chose what to show), that would work perfectly!
04-18-06, 01:32 PM   #2
BRM
A Fallenroot Satyr
This might help you out. Don't know if it gets exactly at the function you are needing.

Mendeleev

Good luck
04-21-06, 09:26 AM   #3
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Also if you just want the loot info of the bosses, you could download set wrangler.
http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=3115
04-21-06, 10:35 AM   #4
Manaman
An Aku'mai Servant
Smile Not mod, but of great help

I know you are looking for a mod, but this is a great site that will give you the information you are looking for in a easy interface. It organizes the loot by what class it benefits the most and has some other valuable information. Kaliban's Class Loot
04-22-06, 11:22 AM   #5
Filler
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
(sorry for way late reply and post bump)

Yeah none of those do what im looking for, but are really good! Thanks for linking those to me.

If anyone wants to attempt my idea, then feel free to.
04-26-06, 05:44 PM   #6
Horaxe
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I've actually been wondering about this myself, it would be a nice addition to Atlas for example. Click on the boss name, and it shows a listing of the bosses loot, using say Allakhazam's database.
04-26-06, 08:24 PM   #7
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
Originally Posted by Horaxe
I've actually been wondering about this myself, it would be a nice addition to Atlas for example. Click on the boss name, and it shows a listing of the bosses loot, using say Allakhazam's database.
This exists: AtlasLoot.
05-03-06, 12:59 AM   #8
Filler
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by brotherhobbes
This exists: AtlasLoot.
Omg this is EXACTLY what I was looking for!! Perfect!! Guess I can put off the whole "learn how to make WoW Addons" a bit longer now.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » What items drop in *named* instance