09-14-12, 10:48 AM   #1
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[Bug] RDX 9.0.1 Alpha

after updating from the last commit from 12.09. to any of the newer builds i get this error on logon:
Code:
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:273: attempt to call field 'SetBlizzard' (a nil value)

Stack trace:
-----------
Interface\AddOns\VFL\Core\DispatchTable.lua:119: in function `Dispatch'
[string "local encid = "dk_rdx8";..."]:11: in function `f'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:1034: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:1007>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:1152: in function `oi'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\ObjectMgr\ObjectDB.lua:223: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\ObjectMgr\ObjectDB.lua:213>
(tail call): ?
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:1326: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:1308>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:1360: in function `SecuredChangeDesktop'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_AUI.lua:217: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_AUI.lua:212>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_AUI.lua:225: in function `SecuredChangeState'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_AUI.lua:184: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_AUI.lua:166>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_AUI.lua:266: in function `hsig'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\Init.lua:76: in function `hsig'
Interface\AddOns\VFL\Core\DispatchTable.lua:119: in function <Interface\AddOns\VFL\Core\DispatchTable.lua:117>
my desktop does not build at all, and when i open the desktop menü and click on the [b] tab the desktop menu freezes completely.
09-14-12, 10:57 AM   #2
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
i did a full wipe of my saved variables, and i still get the error. in addition, when clicking on the [b] button in the desktop tool i get these 2 errors:
Code:
...rface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Tools\Tools_blizzard.lua:29: attempt to index field 'quest' (a nil value)

Stack trace:
-----------
...rface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Tools\Tools_blizzard.lua:29: in function `funcSet'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Tools\Tools.lua:44: in function `_tbOnSelect'
Interface\AddOns\VFL\UI\FrameClasses\TabBar.lua:334: in function `SelectTab'
Interface\AddOns\VFL\UI\FrameClasses\TabBar.lua:383: in function <Interface\AddOns\VFL\UI\FrameClasses\TabBar.lua:380>
Code:
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:278: attempt to call field 'GetLockBlizzard' (a nil value)

Stack trace:
-----------
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:278: in function `hsig'
...rface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Tools\Tools_blizzard.lua:35: in function `funcUnset'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Tools\Tools.lua:44: in function `_tbOnDeselect'
Interface\AddOns\VFL\UI\FrameClasses\TabBar.lua:329: in function `SelectTab'
Interface\AddOns\VFL\UI\FrameClasses\TabBar.lua:383: in function <Interface\AddOns\VFL\UI\FrameClasses\TabBar.lua:380>
09-14-12, 11:16 AM   #3
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Is there a file Blizzard.lua in Rdx/desktopmgr/ ?

If not, can you download the zip file from wowi ?
09-14-12, 11:32 AM   #4
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
The file RDX\DesktopMgr\Blizzard.lua was missing - it is missing on github in all the latest commits. The call in the .toc file is there, but the file itself is missing. I downloaded the zip from wowi, extraced it to my addons folder, then copied over the latest commit (957d4d03b1 - fix error) from github and its working. But the Blizzard.lua is still missing on github.
09-14-12, 11:43 AM   #5
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
It is because I have a filter in the name Blizzard ....

Now should be fixed in github

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Support » OpenRDX: Bug/Error Reports » [Bug] RDX 9.0.1 Alpha