07-25-09, 11:28 AM   #1
Ackc
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Prot warrior Interface

Hi! i am locking after a interface for my lvl 80 warrior tank. i am tanking allot of raids and want a clear interface with good space for spells and stuff. i want to have some quick mark thing for easy marking in bigg pulls. and like the rounded health/rage bars around the char that is in some of the interfaces.
07-25-09, 02:18 PM   #2
Limb0
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Maybe check out my UI.. the core elements there are good for any raider, and I've been getting positive feedback from a variety of classes on my realm.

The bars are the HUD and are great especially when things get hectic in a raid.
07-25-09, 02:25 PM   #3
Ackc
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thx! but..

i think i am want something with bigger spell pictures as i am clicking just as much as using keybindings. but thx anyway
07-25-09, 02:50 PM   #4
Vraan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thinktank UI and mfUI are both focused on Tanking I think You can just add a HUD if you want one.
But making your own UI is always best, that way you can get everything you want the way you want it.
07-25-09, 02:57 PM   #5
Ackc
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thx :D

I like the lock of mfUI i will try that one. but it sounds fun make a own one but how ?? are there any guides??
07-25-09, 04:19 PM   #6
Vraan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Not sure if there are any guides, but I haven't checked. You just download the addons you want, and configure them the way you want. Most addons have an ingame config. AddOns I usually use are:
Pitbull
Dominos
Satrina Buff frames
Azcast bar
Basicminimap

Just browse the categories here on Wowi, or check out Vranx's site. There you can check for different addons to use.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Prot warrior Interface