12-22-14, 04:57 PM   #1
Lauraline
A Kobold Labourer
Talking If u want to say THANKS, here is the place!

I just wanna say THANK YOU a million times over for taking the time to put effort into this addon and getting it out for the holidays....my daughter just came running yelling "it's there....we can upgrade carbonite now"
Were so happy and so thankful.
<3 Youre the best!!!
12-23-14, 03:26 AM   #2
Freezstyle
A Murloc Raider

Arrow Ru Localization

I would like to express my gratitude to the developers personally by players Russian localization for the launch of the best addon for WoW.
Prior to that, unfortunately, we had to play without him for a month since the beginning of WoD.
Thanks again.
Bolshoe spasibo!
12-23-14, 10:33 AM   #3
knacis1
A Kobold Labourer
Thank You!

I cannot express how much I have missed Carbonite - the Map feature alone is worth the price of admission. that coupled with the huge array of features only proves how hard you have worked to please your audience - KUDOS!

My donation is on it's way, my friend! You are truly the master of the WOW Add-On.

Knacis
Night Elf Hunter
Shu-Halo
12-23-14, 07:57 PM   #4
Sunlotion
A Kobold Labourer
thx

better l8t then even l8tr, well done Rythal
12-23-14, 09:21 PM   #5
Chevonne
A Murloc Raider
I love you. Thank you for this addon. I love you. It makes WoW so much better. I love you. I have waited patiently, knowing you would get this to us as soon as was humanly possible. I love you. Its tough working for a living and doing this too. I love you.

And I sent more money. The real expression of love, right? LOL

12-24-14, 08:23 AM   #6
neon5162
A Defias Bandit

thank you so much for all your hard work
12-24-14, 10:50 AM   #7
slack2daze
Premium Member
Premium Member
A huge thanks!

A huge thanks for this!
12-24-14, 10:25 PM   #8
DiablosMX
A Kobold Labourer

Thank you, Rythal! This addon has served to make my time playing so much better, and you've done an amazing job taking it over and improving it!

Thanks!
12-26-14, 07:13 AM   #9
Yuriko
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Huge thanks to Rythal and all others who have contributed!

Surrender
I know you're hiding here
Come, my dear
You can hide in the night while I'm waiting here, all alone
12-27-14, 11:10 AM   #10
Nisou
An Aku'mai Servant
Dear Rythal (and all other assistant developers),

THANK YOU for seeing this through! I've submitted my donation and sincerely hope you take a well-deserved Christmas break.

All users; if you haven't made a donation to this Herculean effort, you should! Please do so ASAP!

Sincerely,

Nisou
12-27-14, 08:32 PM   #11
karinam1
A Kobold Labourer
Smile

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you, so much for updating this!!!! I was so lost without it!!! Now i can lvl my other toons with ease!!!!
12-28-14, 03:02 PM   #12
LaO_Al
A Murloc Raider
Thanks a lot...

... for your work!
12-29-14, 08:18 AM   #13
Svegan
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Kudos

Thanks to all who have a hand in making this the best NEW carbonite. Love the modular design, being able to choose what to use. I have much respect for everyone working on this project. May everyone who reads this post have a prosperous and safe new year.
12-30-14, 09:35 AM   #14
PsychoCircus
A Murloc Raider
To Rythal and all the other fantastic people working on keeping this project alive,

I, my girlfriend and other friends would like to give you a big thank you! We've used Carbonite for a long time and it's indispensable.

There is a small list of addons that we won't even bother playing without, and Carbonite is at the very top of that list. So again, thank you for all your hard work, your perseverance, and for keeping on keeping on..
12-31-14, 04:55 PM   #15
jeresmith25
A Murloc Raider
Thanks to ALL who worked on this project for so long to get it back to a working format!!! Happy New Year to everyone!!!
01-01-15, 12:14 PM   #16
Culinary
A Defias Bandit

Thanks

Thank you very much, worth the wait. Just want to know if the maps work up to level 90+
01-01-15, 01:27 PM   #17
Subzero7
A Fallenroot Satyr
Much thanks to Rythal, and everyone that helped on this project. I didn't want to try to do micro updates/downloads/deletes etc. so I didn't use the updates on Github. I just decided to bide my time until you had the real thing ready. It's been a bummer not having Carbonite, but once I ran the update on Curse and saw that Carbonite was one of the updates, I was in 7th heaven and it was well worth the wait. I so love the "modules" way of doing it now. All I ever wanted was the map and the quests. None of that other stuff mattered and I had never tried to know what they do anyway. Thanks again for all of the hard work.
01-09-15, 10:57 AM   #18
yourkilla
A Fallenroot Satyr

Thanks!

I'd like to just say a Quick Thank you to Rythal and all of the Devs that have this going full steam ahead again! Also a Huge thank you for gettting the Battle Ground maps fully functional once again in all the zones! This is a Huge part of my ability to organize and coordinate my teams ability to work as a team once again!

I noticed today that my characters are not loading the Warehouse info but I JUST now re-installed the last Git version a minute or so ago and will go load in and take another look. This to me is not a major issue but non the less i would be neglecting the fellow community by not at least notifying you to this small issue. I will return here in a few moments to update this if it was not corrected by the new install.

Thank you all once again for the Huge undertaking and personal time you have all invested in this Addon!
01-09-15, 11:08 AM   #19
yourkilla
A Fallenroot Satyr

update..

As promised I have found no further issues after re-installing the Git version!

Thanks one more time!

04-26-15, 08:23 PM   #20
Gho123
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I'd feel a little handicapped without this addon. Thank you for all of your effort and contributions.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: General Discussion » If u want to say THANKS, here is the place!