07-16-06, 08:23 AM   #221
NorthernPlato
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by tntrkdrvr
I receive a error message everytime i kill something?? Also what about a mail plugin??

the error message you'd have to figure out which addon is causing it, and post it in the appropriate Bug Report area for that addon.

try http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4617, for all your Fubar mail needs.

Plato
07-18-06, 10:01 PM   #222
mythrilgolem
A Kobold Labourer
Exclamation

Of the vast and many FuBar plugins I seem to only lack one, Alarm Clock Wrangler seen here:

WoWInterface
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=3893

WorldofWar.net
http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=676

Curse-Gaming
http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/a...-wrangler.html
OR
http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/a...-wrangler.html

Please someone submit a version to anywhere that will work with Fu.
07-19-06, 06:14 AM   #223
hogart
A Kobold Labourer
AnkhCooldownTimerFu

THAT WORKS!
07-19-06, 06:31 AM   #224
saltorio
A Murloc Raider

A FuBar controller for SW Stats (http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/a...-sw-stats.html) that mimics the functions of the minimap button.
07-23-06, 01:41 AM   #225
NorthernPlato
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
This may be a way out there idea/wish, but I'd like to have a fubar addon that worked with Auctioneer/auctions. In the hectic running around, or even going afk for a bit (who doesnt make coffee during an instance? ), I tend to lose track of auctions I've bid on. It wouldnt be so much of a problem if it were just me, but when I bid on stuff for guildies, I'd like to be able to keep track of being out-bid. This info is spammed to the chat pane, but if it's missed during combat, kiss that notification goodbye.

So, if it's at all possible, I'd like to see a plugin that could record that info, and maintain it across playing sessions.

The info required in a pulldown tooltip would be:
| auction item | Length | Price | Status
| red apple | Short | 200g | High-bidder
| green apple | Long | 50g | Out-bid

If it's possible, I'd be over-joyed

Thanks muchly,

Plato
08-08-06, 04:44 PM   #226
Tiomat
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A plugin for Decursive would be nice
08-08-06, 05:50 PM   #227
ferrum
A Defias Bandit
A working WindFury tracker.
08-08-06, 11:14 PM   #228
Kaibai
A Defias Bandit
good trap plugin would help hunter alot
08-11-06, 08:05 AM   #229
Skald
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Stancesets plugin like Titan Bar.
08-11-06, 11:46 AM   #230
CyberZombie
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Logged out

I'd love to see a list of my characters and where they have logged out. I'd even take it as an additional field to ExperienceFu or RestFu...
08-11-06, 01:22 PM   #231
Ookami.kun
A Cliff Giant

Wink

I'd like to second mythrilgolem and say a port of AlarmClockWrangler to FuBar would be great, especially with a new semester of school starting up from me and summer break being over.
08-13-06, 02:03 PM   #232
darniil
A Defias Bandit
The only two things that I miss from Titan are the Loot Option (that would display whether looting was Group, Master, FFA, etc.) and the Item Stats option that would show me my +Healing, Mana/5, and other stats that all my gear gives me. I've tried looking around for plugins that do that, but I haven't found any yet.
08-13-06, 04:57 PM   #233
avngr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by darniil
The only two things that I miss from Titan are the Loot Option (that would display whether looting was Group, Master, FFA, etc.) and the Item Stats option that would show me my +Healing, Mana/5, and other stats that all my gear gives me. I've tried looking around for plugins that do that, but I haven't found any yet.

Kinda think you didn't look hard enough. Try GroupFu and ItemBonusesFu.
08-14-06, 10:48 AM   #234
darniil
A Defias Bandit
Thanks, Avngr. Neither of these were listed on Curse or Worldofwar, and if you have a better search string for Google than "FuBar +plugin", I'll try that next time, too.

GroupFu is working fine, but ItemBonusesFu won't load. It gives an error related to CrayonLib being a nil value. After looking around, I thought that would be resolved by installing FuBar2, but when I install it, (and yes, I made sure to remove the old FuBar folder), FuBar won't even load, giving an error about the AceLibrary being a nil value. (It references Line 9 in FuBar.lua, which seems to be the first instance of AceLibrary being called.)
08-14-06, 12:41 PM   #235
avngr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by darniil
Thanks, Avngr. Neither of these were listed on Curse or Worldofwar, and if you have a better search string for Google than "FuBar +plugin", I'll try that next time, too.
I find it easier to just stay here on WoWI for FuBar plugin searches. Actually, if you just go to FuBar's page on this site, you'll find the entire list of plugins for it under the section "Patch and Addon List" near the top.

As for the ItemBonusesFu errors, that has a dependency on a non FuBar addon. Make sure you've got one of the required addons (BonusScanner or cgBonusScanner) installed too.
08-14-06, 04:01 PM   #236
avngr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Fubar - NinjitFu 1.0.0

I've just uploaded Fubar - NinjitFu. It fills my request for a port of InfoBar:RoguePowder posted earlier in this thread and I hope it suffices for those of you who have requested other RoguePowder type mods.
08-19-06, 01:45 PM   #237
ezbox
A Kobold Labourer
Where is Fubar 2.0 Starter pack

I love Fubar and have been using it for a long time and I wouldnt change it for anything. Ever since the beginning cknight always release a new version with a new starter pack. this time on version 2.0 no starter pack. Does this mean there will be no more starter packs on version 2.0? I miss em!

Thanks in advance for any info about this,

KLundack
08-19-06, 02:51 PM   #238
LazarusLong
A Kobold Labourer
This request concerns ExperienceFu and HonorFu.

I prefer having them merged together, to save space, however I constantly find myself having to open the tooltip, to switch the bar display to Experience. On all sorts of events (earning honor being one), it switches to displaying honor, and I have to switch it back. Any chance on changing this, maybe into a three-way setting: a) Always show Experience, b) Always show Honor, c) Dynamic (showing whichever was last to change)?

Thanks, and once again, FuBar rocks... great work!
08-19-06, 03:14 PM   #239
OttoDeFe
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Ya might try FuXPFu - puts the experience bar as a border of your top panel. vary configurable and handy - AND can act as a rep bar, too.

Not much in the numerical display tho...
but if there's a war
I just don't know if a Bic will save ya..."

-- Last Offence
08-19-06, 03:37 PM   #240
sid67
A Cliff Giant
What about KLH Threat Meter support?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » FuBar plugin requests