06-22-13, 10:06 PM   #2121
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Every time I set Scent of Blood to not static and log out and back in, it resets the option. Any ideas?
Originally Posted by Stevenlandry View Post
got to say love how fast updates come out i dont always get to check here for updates and when i do i see it like 2 or 3 higher then when i checked a few days early much love to that. thanks for a great UI.

there is a problem i am having the players targeting buffs above the players cast bar it does not go away on my rogue i have SnD and envemon showing all the time they are grayed out but are showing all the time same goes for any one of the other toons i have.
Will get these issues fixed up. Thanks.

06-22-13, 11:45 PM   #2122
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Woops, accidentally left some addons in my last upload.

Be sure to delete Consumption, and feel free to delete AtlasLoot and MistWeaver.

06-22-13, 11:59 PM   #2123
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
There is a conflict between RealUI and TradeSkillMaster. I got this error when opening the TSM tab on the Auction Frame:

I have disabled all addons except for TSM and the error goes away. If I enable all except RealUI, no error. But once RealUI is enabled, I get that error and am unable to use the TSM auctioning UI. This was not an issue prior to 8.0
Found out the cause, will get it fixed up by tomorrow

06-23-13, 02:43 AM   #2124
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

So i figured out the bug that someone was having with the info line being completely gone. Its due to the show stripes on bars or whatever option that is. if you disable it. Info line is completely gone. I hope this helps.

http://pastebin.com/AqsGaUhz

http://pastebin.com/TrVhUdat

Last edited by Kkthnx : 06-23-13 at 04:40 AM.

06-23-13, 04:17 AM   #2125
Trokko
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
THIS IS SO FREAKING COOL. I LOVE YOU
I 2nd that emotion.
I've been using ElvUI and RealUI off and on for a while now. Couldn't really decide which one I wanted to use.

ElvUI is good in the way I can customise [just about] everything.

With the latest release of RealUI, I realised I only had one thing to alter and I'm good to go. I just hid Bar 2 since it's a bunch of stuff I really don't need to see on there, only keybound macros, and moved the petbar to where Bar 2 was located.

Thanks a bunch for a unique and awesome UI.

06-23-13, 08:33 AM   #2126
lkj61
A Defias Bandit

How do I get right click set focus to work properly? I've disabled the shift click to set focus option, but the right click to set focus on the unit frame doesn't seem to want to work as it should. HEPL!

06-23-13, 10:13 AM   #2127
Pamelaa
A Murloc Raider
Hello there ! Long time since I posted around here and I must say the changes in the UI are absolutely fantastic !

One little thing though (very minor I must say) concerning Monk's stagger bar.
Whenever I purify the damage, the bar keeps in memory the last state (aka amount of dmg) of my stagger instead of reseting to 0.
With the old interface, the bar used to disappear, causing no confusion as to wether the dmg was indeed purified.

I was wondering if that was fixable !

Last but not least, is there a way to set the default stance to be in ? let me explain myself a little better, whenever I enter a raid/reload or such my stance changes back to windwalker stance when I'd like it to stay on the brewmaster's one.

Thank you very much, and keep up the great work

06-23-13, 10:48 AM   #2128
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Pamelaa View Post
Hello there ! Long time since I posted around here and I must say the changes in the UI are absolutely fantastic !

One little thing though (very minor I must say) concerning Monk's stagger bar.
Whenever I purify the damage, the bar keeps in memory the last state (aka amount of dmg) of my stagger instead of reseting to 0.
With the old interface, the bar used to disappear, causing no confusion as to wether the dmg was indeed purified.

I was wondering if that was fixable !

Last but not least, is there a way to set the default stance to be in ? let me explain myself a little better, whenever I enter a raid/reload or such my stance changes back to windwalker stance when I'd like it to stay on the brewmaster's one.

Afaik, addon's can't control what stance you are in. Current stance is stored on the server, and can only be changed through secure frames. Does this occur with no addons enabled?

Will look into the Stagger bar issue.

How do I get right click set focus to work properly? I've disabled the shift click to set focus option, but the right click to set focus on the unit frame doesn't seem to want to work as it should. HEPL!
Can't be done, as far as I'm aware.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-23-13 at 12:57 PM.

06-23-13, 10:48 AM   #2129
higene
A Kobold Labourer
Been playing for a looooonnnngggg time.Usually solo. Me thinks its time to branch out. I use noxxix and icy veins to get my toons up to snuff. Look forward to interacting here, thx for the site

Maybe a little help. Been using carbonite addon. Donated a bit ago. help with quests is absolutly the best.
but no updates lately. I'm getting "Quest not in database" to many of my and they are browned out. Any news or dates of an updates. Or (dont want to jump ship but....) anything good as or close to Carbonite. I know it must be a labor of love for the coders.

Last edited by higene : 06-23-13 at 10:54 AM. Reason: more thoughts

06-23-13, 10:58 AM   #2130
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
Hi,

Found this on beta16, after clean install , no way I can return the Watch Frame to the RealUI skin, it stays in the standard mode :

Did I do (again) something wrong ?

Take care.

06-23-13, 11:01 AM   #2131
Everlu
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Damn, Nibelheim, you have done a great job with the beta! I do really love the changes from 7, which I had stopped using due to feeling it wasn't great for healing. Couple notes for you since using it on my paladin:

I'd like to see a couple things repositioned. First, the watch frame. I think if you move it under the minimap on the right side it'd make more sense--there's a lot of space between the buffs and the frame as it is, and the usable buttons overlap with the hidden action bars.

The other item is the tooltip anchor. If Skada meters are hidden by default/when solo/whatever, it's just kind of hanging visually and it's a bit awkward. Both these items are in their default positions and I think reexamining that might be good, considering what a drastic change RealUI is from default.

Last thing for now, quick note about the buff/aura trackers. I haven't been able to test other ones but with the retributiontracker, there's an issue with Inquisition where once it's cast, the greyed out icon still appears so I have two Inquisition indicators. Bit confusing.

I'll continue to let you know if I run into anything buggy or that could be improved. I do absolutely love what you've done, though! To be honest I didn't think later iterations of 7 were great for healing, but this is spectacular and it's a welcome break from maintaining my own stuff. :P

06-23-13, 11:26 AM   #2132
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by higene View Post
Been playing for a looooonnnngggg time.Usually solo. Me thinks its time to branch out. I use noxxix and icy veins to get my toons up to snuff. Look forward to interacting here, thx for the site

Maybe a little help. Been using carbonite addon. Donated a bit ago. help with quests is absolutly the best.
but no updates lately. I'm getting "Quest not in database" to many of my and they are browned out. Any news or dates of an updates. Or (dont want to jump ship but....) anything good as or close to Carbonite. I know it must be a labor of love for the coders.
No idea on Carbonite or possible alternatives.

Originally Posted by Ruvengaard View Post
Hi,

Found this on beta16, after clean install , no way I can return the Watch Frame to the RealUI skin, it stays in the standard mode :

Did I do (again) something wrong ?

Take care.
From the Change Log
WatchFrame Adv. re-enabled - Set to adjust position and size (no font styling yet)

Will work on slowly re-integrating features, each time seeing if the quest freezing issue returns.

Originally Posted by Everlu View Post
Damn, Nibelheim, you have done a great job with the beta! I do really love the changes from 7, which I had stopped using due to feeling it wasn't great for healing. Couple notes for you since using it on my paladin:

I'd like to see a couple things repositioned. First, the watch frame. I think if you move it under the minimap on the right side it'd make more sense--there's a lot of space between the buffs and the frame as it is, and the usable buttons overlap with the hidden action bars.

The other item is the tooltip anchor. If Skada meters are hidden by default/when solo/whatever, it's just kind of hanging visually and it's a bit awkward. Both these items are in their default positions and I think reexamining that might be good, considering what a drastic change RealUI is from default.

Last thing for now, quick note about the buff/aura trackers. I haven't been able to test other ones but with the retributiontracker, there's an issue with Inquisition where once it's cast, the greyed out icon still appears so I have two Inquisition indicators. Bit confusing.

I'll continue to let you know if I run into anything buggy or that could be improved. I do absolutely love what you've done, though! To be honest I didn't think later iterations of 7 were great for healing, but this is spectacular and it's a welcome break from maintaining my own stuff. :P
Thanks for the feedback. I tried putting the Watch Frame on the right side, but had the issue of it interfering with the Player Unit Frame on lower resolutions.

06-23-13, 12:25 PM   #2133
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Originally Posted by higene View Post

I use Zygor's Guides. Updated frequently.

Marth

06-23-13, 02:35 PM   #2134
Raatikainen
A Kobold Labourer
health bars

is it possible to have it so when you take damage your health bar goes from left to right instead of right to left?

06-23-13, 02:37 PM   #2135
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Raatikainen View Post
is it possible to have it so when you take damage your health bar goes from left to right instead of right to left?
It is not.

06-23-13, 02:45 PM   #2136
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Thanks for fixing up the saving issue Nib. Scent of blood and Blood Shield are now saving when I disable the static option. However another problem arises.

How do you change the position of Bone Shield for example on the tracker. Blood Shield and Scent of Blood normally took up the first and second slot on the tracker on the left side when they were static. Bone Shield was third. So I tried moving Bone Shield to the first slot on the tracker and I just gathered that when I gained the Blood Shield buff or Scent of Blood buff that the bone shield would be pushed back a slot and so on. But this happened.

I couldn't find a way to move Bone Shield to another slot at all. I don't really know how Bone Shield was moved to the 4th slot like in the picture. Even before this happened, Bone Shield was just stuck in the third slot with a large gap in between the 2 tracker rows. Its just not adjusting properly I don't think. I'd assume this would be a problem for all classes and specs.

Last edited by Gloks : 06-23-13 at 02:50 PM.

06-23-13, 03:05 PM   #2137
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Ok, I see where the bug is. Forgot to make a small change when fixing up the Static not-saving bug. Will upload a fix shortly.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-23-13 at 03:14 PM.

06-23-13, 03:28 PM   #2138
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Re-enabling text styling of the Watch Frame. Let me know if you experience any freezing/pausing of the game while questing.

06-23-13, 10:06 PM   #2139
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Re-enabling text styling of the Watch Frame. Let me know if you experience any freezing/pausing of the game while questing.
Didn't use the version that apparently had the issue, but not noticing anything wrong.

06-23-13, 10:09 PM   #2140
firewolf1988
A Kobold Labourer
While I'm not one to usually post, I wanted to say that I love the changes! RealUi has some really really nice features, and I love the aura tracking that makes me not need to use so many weakauras!
Originally Posted by Pamelaa View Post

lil note with this to check, Glyph of jab had a bug that made it so that the stances of those using the glyph wouldn't save, I had the problem all the time on my brewmaster until I got rid of the glyph. I don't know if the bug is still happening, but i'd check if you have the glyph enabled.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI