12-05-13, 12:43 PM   #3161
Bearshaker
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Monk - Brewmaster Stagger tracking.

Hey ~

This might be a stupid question, but I was wondering if I could have a little explanation on how it works in your UI?

Most of all, it looks like the Balance druids solar bar, so I'm not sure what to look for

12-05-13, 01:36 PM   #3162
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Prospero VII View Post
Fair enough, that makes sense.

Okay, last question I promise:
How (if possible) can I make the health bars start at 100% and work down, rather than at 0% and work up? I'm so use to the former that the default is throwing me.
Can't do this yet.

Originally Posted by Bearshaker View Post
Hey ~

This might be a stupid question, but I was wondering if I could have a little explanation on how it works in your UI?

Most of all, it looks like the Balance druids solar bar, so I'm not sure what to look for
Stagger on the Left, Vengeance on the Right. Stagger uses the same color coding the default UI uses (Green, Yellow, Red) and a full bar represents 20% of your total health.

12-05-13, 05:07 PM   #3163
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I just encountered a strange bug. The Bloodstone Teleporter won't work (Serpent Coil, Blasted Lands (Alliance)). I tried reloads and restarts but the Teleporter only worked when I disabled RealUI.

The game is otherwise working well.

12-05-13, 07:37 PM   #3164
Bearshaker
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Stagger on the Left, Vengeance on the Right. Stagger uses the same color coding the default UI uses (Green, Yellow, Red) and a full bar represents 20% of your total health.
Thanks, you're the best!

12-05-13, 09:59 PM   #3165
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Anj View Post
I just encountered a strange bug. The Bloodstone Teleporter won't work (Serpent Coil, Blasted Lands (Alliance)). I tried reloads and restarts but the Teleporter only worked when I disabled RealUI.

The game is otherwise working well.
Hmm, that quest is known to be a bit buggy (sometimes requires an exit of WoW to work), though it could be a RealUI bug as well (did you get any Bugsack errors?)

12-06-13, 12:53 AM   #3166
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
A trip down memory lane. Ode to ye olde RealUIs
Oh man, I remember v6. The unit frames were made from KGPanels and Pitbull IIRC. The info line was SLData Text, which was an awesome addon that I used even before I found RealUI.

12-06-13, 02:13 PM   #3167
Aurinaz
A Defias Bandit
Hi there, new user of RealUI here. I like it so far, just been tinkering with the settings and such.

I've searched the thread but haven't found an answer, but I hope you could help me with the following:

Unit frames - Reverse the mana display to blizz-like. As in, 100% mana would show on the unit frame as 100% blue.

Grid - How do I modify this? I've removed the option for RealUI control, but I can't seem to change anything. Texture changes and the like changes nothing, and I'd like to display names and a few other things.

Sorry if this seems obvious or if I have missed it in the settings,
Thank you for the addon. It is truly appreciated.

12-06-13, 02:45 PM   #3168
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Aurinaz View Post
Hi there, new user of RealUI here. I like it so far, just been tinkering with the settings and such.

I've searched the thread but haven't found an answer, but I hope you could help me with the following:

Unit frames - Reverse the mana display to blizz-like. As in, 100% mana would show on the unit frame as 100% blue.

Grid - How do I modify this? I've removed the option for RealUI control, but I can't seem to change anything. Texture changes and the like changes nothing, and I'd like to display names and a few other things.

Sorry if this seems obvious or if I have missed it in the settings,
Thank you for the addon. It is truly appreciated.
Mana reversal:
  1. Open nibRealUI\HuD\UnitFrames\Overlay.lua
  2. Search for ReversePowers
  3. Add ["MANA"] to the list

Grid:
RealUI doesn't alter text or textures of Grid2 (RealUI only changes Layout, Size and adds a Border to the frames). What settings are you modifying?

12-07-13, 06:47 AM   #3169
Aurinaz
A Defias Bandit
Mana reversal:
  1. Open nibRealUI\HuD\UnitFrames\Overlay.lua
  2. Search for ReversePowers
  3. Add ["MANA"] to the list

Grid:
RealUI doesn't alter text or textures of Grid2 (RealUI only changes Layout, Size and adds a Border to the frames). What settings are you modifying?
Thank you, the mana fix worked perfectly.
Logging back in today changed some of the settings of grid, not sure what caused the issues before but customization works perfect now.

Thanks a lot!
P.S. Can I also revese health? Under powers I've tried adding ["HEALTH"] & ["HEALTH_POINTS"] but it doesn't change anything. I suspect it to be under another line than powers?

12-07-13, 10:01 AM   #3170
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

i was targetting my level 25 battle pet and noticed that its level shows up as "1" in the target unit frame. any way for me to fix this?

12-07-13, 12:56 PM   #3171
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Aurinaz View Post
Thank you, the mana fix worked perfectly.
Logging back in today changed some of the settings of grid, not sure what caused the issues before but customization works perfect now.

Thanks a lot!
P.S. Can I also revese health? Under powers I've tried adding ["HEALTH"] & ["HEALTH_POINTS"] but it doesn't change anything. I suspect it to be under another line than powers?
Can't do it with health.

Originally Posted by iamslay View Post
i was targetting my level 25 battle pet and noticed that its level shows up as "1" in the target unit frame. any way for me to fix this?

Will get this fixed up for next update.

12-07-13, 01:54 PM   #3172
zepxx
A Murloc Raider
me again. How can i hide the blizzard arena unit frames? I google it and what it said doesnt exist in my options so i thought it had something to do with the ui.

12-07-13, 02:23 PM   #3173
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by zepxx View Post
me again. How can i hide the blizzard arena unit frames? I google it and what it said doesnt exist in my options so i thought it had something to do with the ui.
You'll have to download an Arena Frame addon (like Gladius), or if you don't want to see any Arena Frames at all () then an addon like MoveAnything and use it to hide those frames.

12-07-13, 04:02 PM   #3174
zepxx
A Murloc Raider
You'll have to download an Arena Frame addon (like Gladius), or if you don't want to see any Arena Frames at all () then an addon like MoveAnything and use it to hide those frames.
Yea thats the problem, I downloaded gladius and now I've got gladius+blizz frames which is annoying :<. Gladius doesnt hide the blizz frames nor does it have an option to hide them.

12-07-13, 04:39 PM   #3175
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Gladius doesnt hide the blizz frames nor does it have an option to hide them.
Hmm. I think there might actually be an option under WoW's Interface Options to hide the default arena frames. Interface-Unit Frames-Arena Enemy Frames.

12-07-13, 05:08 PM   #3176
Gizim
A Defias Bandit
First want to say love your UI.
Second started playing my Hunter and Warlock a bit more and notice that the pet unit frame is hardly noticeable doesn't show the pets name or health the same way the players unitframe does. Is there a way to change that?

Also noticed that any changes I make to MSBT such as placement of the scroll areas are reset when logging out and back in. Is there a way to fix that?

12-07-13, 05:19 PM   #3177
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gizim View Post
First want to say love your UI.
Second started playing my Hunter and Warlock a bit more and notice that the pet unit frame is hardly noticeable doesn't show the pets name or health the same way the players unitframe does. Is there a way to change that?

Also noticed that any changes I make to MSBT such as placement of the scroll areas are reset when logging out and back in. Is there a way to fix that?
1) Not really.
2) /realui > Advanced > AddOn Control > untick Pos for mikScrollingBattleText

12-07-13, 07:04 PM   #3178
zepxx
A Murloc Raider
Hmm. I think there might actually be an option under WoW's Interface Options to hide the default arena frames. Interface-Unit Frames-Arena Enemy Frames.
yea thats why I came here in the first place There is no "Unit Frames" anymore in my options and I think its because of the Real UI so I came here for help.

12-07-13, 07:18 PM   #3179
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

yea thats why I came here in the first place There is no "Unit Frames" anymore in my options and I think its because of the Real UI so I came here for help.
Hmm, true. Put this into chat window:
Code:
/run SetCVar('showArenaEnemyFrames', '0', 'SHOW_ARENA_ENEMY_FRAMES_TEXT')

12-08-13, 04:10 AM   #3180
Bearshaker
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Easy marks?

Just curious if there is build in some kind of way to easy mark a target, other than right click their portrait?
Mostly, just so that I don't get get another addon for it, if there already is one build in.

IF, there is/Or I have to enable it - Where do I find it?

IF, there isn't - Any plans to add it? If not, any recommends for a specific addon?

Thank you for the time.

EDIT: Also - Is there a way to add Omen to the "Active Meters" ?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI