04-15-06, 01:49 PM   #1
hubutz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unitframes, which one do u take?

Hi!

I tested a lot of Unitframes since the closed EU beta of WoW. Tried things like Minigroup, Nymbia, Pure Perl, Watchdog and in the end i use DUF, but that really sucks.

What do u use at the moment? Are there anywhere a Version of Minigroup that works like in the beginnigs? Or sth. that doesnt use tooo much Mem?

*wave*
hubutz
04-15-06, 02:43 PM   #2
BRM
A Fallenroot Satyr
I think my usage has been since release blizzard, gypsy, nymbia, DUF, nymbia, DUF, and now perl classic. If Global can keep up the good work, think I will stick with them. Using Archud for target though with the perl frame at 0% trans for rightclick and selection directly over top of my character. Be interested to see what Tuller has working w/ his Sage project too. Must also say that I tried others Watchdog, Minigroup, Aced frames (perl, barframes, etc.) but never kept them for more than a one session.

Last edited by BRM : 04-15-06 at 03:13 PM.
04-15-06, 10:10 PM   #3
Farook
A Molten Giant

In my opinion, there's nothing better than this one:
-> Perl Classic Unit Frames

Greetz,
Farook
04-24-06, 05:50 AM   #4
random_
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Latest MiniGroup2 that works with Ace which I'm using atm doesnt use much memory, http://wow.jaslaughter.com/ .
Also Nurfed Unitframes (beta) which I used before is easy on memory, http://nurfedui.net/addons.php.
04-24-06, 06:00 AM   #5
hubutz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Mhm, im using Sage atm, very clean, fast and nice
04-24-06, 11:11 AM   #6
simko
A Murloc Raider

Tried them all but right now sticking with MiniGroup2 because im using qt ui that totally rocks

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Unitframes, which one do u take?