05-31-10, 12:42 AM   #1
nonretadin
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

trinkets

hello when i have equipped trinkets added to my action bars in nUI they tend to aquire a white outline from the rest of the buttons and only resort back when i take it off the action bar and put it back on it gets annoying cause whenever i zone from one continent to another or a BG or instance it goes back to having said white outline

pictures
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_053110_223715.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	228.7 KB
ID:	4338

Name:	WoWScrnShot_053110_213347.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	330.5 KB
ID:	4339

the ones with the white outlines are the trinkets

Name:	WoWScrnShot_053110_205850.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	359.6 KB
ID:	4340
after i take them off the bars and put them back on they resume having there strange greenish equipped outline its not really important but maybe something you can take a look at

yup themz da banana'z

Last edited by nonretadin : 05-31-10 at 12:43 AM. Reason: I can spell gooder then that

05-31-10, 12:49 AM   #2
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It looks to me like the textures are getting damaged by something. It's supposed to have the green outline to tell you it's an equipped item but, apparently, the tint is being lost which leaves the outline white instead of green.

I've not seen this bug myself, but I'll keep an eye open for it.

I'm curious if anyone else is seeing it, too?

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

05-31-10, 01:51 AM   #3
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

Off topic.

That quest addon is 100000% the one my wife and i have been looking for! Can you please tell me the name.

05-31-10, 01:59 AM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by nobgul View Post
Off topic.

That quest addon is 100000% the one my wife and i have been looking for! Can you please tell me the name.
I replied to your thread. If you haven't had an answer by the time I get the answer off of my brother I'll let you know. He uses it too. But its a pay for one so hopefully you still have a record of buying it or on an email somewhere.

05-31-10, 02:03 AM   #5
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

0_o i am sad to hear you may have to buy it. Man the other day my wife is 1000% sure she saw it on wowinterface in the list of updated addons.

05-31-10, 02:08 AM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by nobgul View Post
0_o i am sad to hear you may have to buy it. Man the other day my wife is 1000% sure she saw it on wowinterface in the list of updated addons.
Yeah its a pity. They probably found a loophole in the system. Do a search for Zygor on the net and you should find it.

This is probably the addon she was talking about : http://www.wowinterface.com/download...anelZygor.html. It is an nUI plugin for people that use the addon to put it in an out of the way place.

05-31-10, 02:31 AM   #7
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

Yea I Found it. Interestingly enough i was on vent and talking about the paying aspect of this when one of the guys in vent said " ah yea my mom bought me that for a birthday gift i still haven't used it." Of course you know my reply So send it to me in the mail then. And that is that he said Tuesday he will throw it in the mail for me =P

Thank you for your help figuring it out.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » trinkets