07-09-13, 11:26 AM   #1
Sangdraxx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Setting up Battleground maps.

Due to some computer issues I now have the joy of setting up a few add-ons again. While I've done it enough times to memorise most settings now, I still need to queue for each battleground one at a time to do 15 seconds worth of re-arranging them before copying settings to all characters.

Rambling aside, to the point: Is there a way to force the display of a battleground map while not in one for the purposes of setting them all up?

07-09-13, 06:31 PM   #2
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Sangdraxx View Post
Due to some computer issues I now have the joy of setting up a few add-ons again. While I've done it enough times to memorise most settings now, I still need to queue for each battleground one at a time to do 15 seconds worth of re-arranging them before copying settings to all characters.

Rambling aside, to the point: Is there a way to force the display of a battleground map while not in one for the purposes of setting them all up?
I don't think there is. I'm not Rythal though. If there isn't THIS is an awesome suggestion!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Setting up Battleground maps.