08-13-13, 01:40 PM   #2621
nelothi
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by nelothi View Post
It looks like it still uses ouf, but i still cant find where it dictates the size. ill keep digging till nib points me in the right direction.

EDIT: Herp Derp! found it.
looks like messing with the size options in the layout.lua file just changes their x/y position. doesnt actually size anything.

08-13-13, 04:00 PM   #2622
Xtortion
A Defias Bandit
Heya,

I'm wondering, for some reason I can't see what people roll, like if they need or greed on an item.

I can only see if they needed or greeded at the end when the loot has been givin away.

I would like to see the needs/greeds what people do in the chat like how it originally is..

How do I do this ?

08-14-13, 03:08 AM   #2623
Ovario
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Xtortion View Post
Heya,

I'm wondering, for some reason I can't see what people roll, like if they need or greed on an item.

I can only see if they needed or greeded at the end when the loot has been givin away.

I would like to see the needs/greeds what people do in the chat like how it originally is..

How do I do this ?
I believe that's toggled with the "Detailed Loot Information" in the Interface settings

08-14-13, 10:51 AM   #2624
HiiQueue
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Xtortion View Post
Heya,

How do I do this ?
That was something Blizz actually changed when they implemented the loot box. Now it only shows your roll and the competitive rolls. So if you need, and no one else does, it won't show your rolls. If you greed and they need, it will show your roll as well as the winner's. You can see everyone's roll in the loot history box that pops up with /loot. You can also have the loot box appear on every roll in the interface options.

08-14-13, 12:32 PM   #2625
Xtortion
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Ovario View Post
I believe that's toggled with the "Detailed Loot Information" in the Interface settings

Could you tell me where those interface settings are please ^^ ?

//edit: Ah I found it - The normal Interface settings, thanks for the help guys!

08-14-13, 09:55 PM   #2626
dragonrealms
An Aku'mai Servant
What is this icon in orange on my target frame?

08-14-13, 10:11 PM   #2627
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by dragonrealms View Post
What is this icon in orange on my target frame?

Indicates someone is casting a resurrection on that player.

08-14-13, 10:15 PM   #2628
dragonrealms
An Aku'mai Servant
Something's up with it then, because that shot was taken while we were all sitting around eating =/

Also, R14 seems to have taken care of the autobar tooltip error spam so many <3s to you! You've been really awesome with this UI

08-14-13, 11:25 PM   #2629
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by dragonrealms View Post
Something's up with it then, because that shot was taken while we were all sitting around eating =/
Hmm, odd. Every time you select a new target the icon is updated via a simple API call (UnitHasIncomingResurrection(unit)). Must be something weird going on with that call in a particular situation.

08-15-13, 01:07 AM   #2630
dragonrealms
An Aku'mai Servant
Not really a huge deal.. I just happened to notice the icon in raid tonight while trying to figure out a way to get mass rez debuff to show up. I normally do everything with mouseovers anyway so it'll pretty much never come into play for me XD

08-15-13, 01:21 AM   #2631
jota_fran
A Defias Bandit
nameplate anchored at cursor

Hey, I just updated the pack, thanks for your great job btw, but I canīt reconfigure the option to have the nameplates of npcs or players, or even my own character, at the cursor(now it stands at the bottomright)

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thank you all!

08-15-13, 01:59 AM   #2632
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by jota_fran View Post
Hey, I just updated the pack, thanks for your great job btw, but I canīt reconfigure the option to have the nameplates of npcs or players, or even my own character, at the cursor(now it stands at the bottomright)

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thank you all!
AddOns\FreebTip\tip.lua > set cursor = true

08-15-13, 03:06 AM   #2633
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
Hi,

I feel I'm (again) going to ask a stupid question : The raid frames do not update/show when i'm granted assistant/entering a raid group.

I always have to do /rl. Just entering the instance won't any good either.

Not life threatening, just annoying. Am I missing something ?

Take care,
Ruven.

PS : I did a clean install of r14. I tried pretty much everything I could think of short of completely re-installing the game.

08-15-13, 08:34 AM   #2634
Catscan
A Defias Bandit
May i update Deus Vox Encounters and Skada?

Iīm asking because this are modiefied addons.

08-15-13, 09:02 AM   #2635
HiiQueue
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Catscan View Post
May i update Deus Vox Encounters and Skada?

Iīm asking because this are modiefied addons.
Those are not actually modified. So yes, you can update them. The ONLY ones you shouldn't update are the ones in the DO NOT UPDATE list.

08-15-13, 09:04 AM   #2636
HiiQueue
A Fallenroot Satyr
Chat Bubbles

So, in either last version the one before, there was an issue with the chat bubbles replacing the names of the speaker with a mob name. I'm glad to see that fixed but now my chat bubbles are completely unskinned. Where is the option to enable/disable it either in-game or through the lua?

08-15-13, 09:56 AM   #2637
HiiQueue
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by HiiQueue View Post
So, in either last version the one before, there was an issue with the chat bubbles replacing the names of the speaker with a mob name. I'm glad to see that fixed but now my chat bubbles are completely unskinned. Where is the option to enable/disable it either in-game or through the lua?
So, I went to the advanced settings -> modules -> speech bubbles. It was enabled. I disabled, reloaded ui, then enabled, and reloaded ui again. Now they are skinned but have the speaker bug again.

And, after relogging, they are unskinned again until I disable and enable again...

Last edited by HiiQueue : 08-15-13 at 12:32 PM.

08-15-13, 09:27 PM   #2638
Arctivoir
A Murloc Raider
hey there, i gotta say this is by far the best Ui i've ever used and the work you've put into it is really appreciated, i recently switched from my dk which it did a superb job of tracking cd's and dots to a Shaman

issue is

the shaman auras most of which do not work, i've sort of hack and slashed my way through this with weak auras and a bit of editing but im going to assume the spell id are wrong, also i cant figure out how to make it track earth shield on a target (like u can with weak auras) without them being targeted or focus'd

for example not tracking weakened blows, storm strike debuff on enemy etc

i've also reset the aura section to default so , i know i haven't messed with anything also done a clean installation

08-16-13, 10:12 AM   #2639
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Hey Nib. Have you implemented the greyed out castbar for something you can't interrupt? I've updated to the most recent version, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

Also, a lot of the time when I inspect someone, their gear doesn't show up.

Last edited by Gloks : 08-16-13 at 10:35 AM.

08-16-13, 10:59 AM   #2640
Peerly
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
IceHUD install:
  1. Download 7.3 r11 from Other Files
  2. Copy the nibIceHUD, nibIceHUD_Options and nibLibs folders from AddOns into your AddOns folder
  3. Copy the nibIceHUD.lua file from SavedVariables into your SavedVariables folder
  4. Open WoW and log in
  5. /icehud
  6. Set profile and fonts

No idea how long it will remain compatible for, though. Probably until next expansion.
Thanks, mate! If it ever breaks I'll figure out what I'm doing then. Till that time: Bars HOOOO!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI