04-19-13, 03:05 PM   #1201
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
Spotted glitchy thing:
As feral (cat) druid, Savage roar bar is flickering (or I'm hardly noticing some other bar appearing behind it for split seconds) a lot regardless of CPU performance mode/duration.

04-19-13, 03:15 PM   #1202
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nomaddc View Post
Spotted glitchy thing:
As feral (cat) druid, Savage roar bar is flickering (or I'm hardly noticing some other bar appearing behind it for split seconds) a lot regardless of CPU performance mode/duration.
What kind of flickering? Does the bar keep on disappearing and reappearing? Or is the bar animation just a little unsmooth?

Originally Posted by Skyotter View Post
With the amount of time you spend making the UI... do you ever get a chance to play the game at all lol ;-p
There's a reason I'm still level 86

04-19-13, 04:48 PM   #1203
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

DBM skinning coming along:

04-19-13, 07:26 PM   #1204
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
What kind of flickering? Does the bar keep on disappearing and reappearing? Or is the bar animation just a little unsmooth?
Looks like some other bar keeps appearing and disappearing at background of one for savage roar.

04-19-13, 10:20 PM   #1205
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Looks sweet...
Massive

04-20-13, 12:03 AM   #1206
Desmodis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Fonts on nameplates

Hello

How can i make the fonts from Nameplates bigger? If i change it in KUI after a /rl ist always small again, if i change the fontsize in Real Options the quest tracker changes.
Can you pls help me. Cause im a little bit older and my eyes are not soooo good.

04-20-13, 12:08 AM   #1207
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Desmodis View Post
Hello

How can i make the fonts from Nameplates bigger? If i change it in KUI after a /rl ist always small again.
/realui > Skins > untick KuiNameplates

04-20-13, 12:56 AM   #1208
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
nice looking forward to it

04-20-13, 07:00 AM   #1209
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
I'm working on a new DBM style too, Nibelheim it rather annoys me how the bar spark is 1 pixel down from the center, and the only way to change that is to hook into every bar's OnUpdate...

04-20-13, 07:36 AM   #1210
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
I'm working on a new DBM style too, Nibelheim it rather annoys me how the bar spark is 1 pixel down from the center, and the only way to change that is to hook into every bar's OnUpdate...
Would changing the Spark texture to a custom texture that's 1 pixel higher work?

04-20-13, 08:22 AM   #1211
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
There's an idea, but you'd have to make the texture at least twice as high and then adjust the height (textures must have dimensions equal to a power of 2).

04-20-13, 08:53 AM   #1212
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

There's an idea, but you'd have to make the texture at least twice as high and then adjust the height (textures must have dimensions equal to a power of 2).
I meant more along the lines of just shifting the spark portion of the current texture down (or up)

04-20-13, 09:00 AM   #1213
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
I don't think that'd actually change anything, correct me if I'm wrong. What you're doing there would make it one pixel smaller at the top, making the distance from the top 2 pixels. Right now, it's 1 pixel from the top and 1 pixel below the bottom, whereas it should line up with both edges. If you get what I'm saying.

04-20-13, 09:08 AM   #1214
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

I don't think that'd actually change anything, correct me if I'm wrong. What you're doing there would make it one pixel smaller at the top, making the distance from the top 2 pixels. Right now, it's 1 pixel from the top and 1 pixel below the bottom, whereas it should line up with both edges. If you get what I'm saying.
Yeah, there's a bit of communication mishaps happening here I tested it and got good results. Made my own spark texture with the spark portion moved up a bit and set the spark texture's size in bar creation to better fit my bar size.

Lua Code:
  1. spark:SetHeight(26)
  2. spark:SetTexture([[Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\Media\Skins\DBMSpark]])

Edit: Man, just saw that image I made of the spark texture. That's horribly done on my part.
Old > New

Last edited by Nibelheim : 04-20-13 at 09:21 AM.

04-20-13, 09:21 AM   #1215
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Nib,
The icons on the quest watch fame are now skinned to match real UI. Did u sneak that change in on me?
Massive

04-20-13, 09:23 AM   #1216
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Massiveunit View Post
Nib,
The icons on the quest watch fame are now skinned to match real UI. Did u sneak that change in on me?
Massive
r7 b

A certain someone's not reading my patch notes

04-20-13, 10:00 AM   #1217
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
Ah, I understand what you did now Just did something similar, it works. Thanks for the idea!

04-20-13, 02:05 PM   #1218
Daergar
A Defias Bandit

/realui > Skins > untick KuiNameplates
I don't have KuiNameplates on the Skins screen at all, only Timer Trackers, World Map, Game Menu, Raven, and Pet Battles

Would also like to change the font size of the nameplates

04-20-13, 02:54 PM   #1219
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
Too bad DXE is no more. Would be really cool if it got picked up by someone else so it could be used in RealUI instead of DBM (which is really annoying at times)

BTW, whats up with junk seller? It still doesn't work. EDIT: doh, noticed it's now part of carg bags, so this issue dismissed.

Also would be nice to get non-console settings interface for bags addon (I decided to give it a try, but having to reload every time to add container and problems with new container placement/sorting are not making it better). And would be nice to see some documentation on custom stuff, unique for RealUI EDIT: found out how to move stuff, still filtering rules and default bags description lacking.

Last edited by Nomaddc : 04-20-13 at 05:00 PM.

04-20-13, 04:00 PM   #1220
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Daergar View Post
I don't have KuiNameplates on the Skins screen at all, only Timer Trackers, World Map, Game Menu, Raven, and Pet Battles

Would also like to change the font size of the nameplates
Doh, forgot to include it in the options. Will fix it up.

Originally Posted by Nomaddc View Post
Too bad DXE is no more. Would be really cool if it got picked up by someone else so it could be used in RealUI instead of DBM (which is really annoying at times)

BTW, whats up with junk seller? It still doesn't work.
Do you get any errors when at the merchant? Is your Junk Seller enabled?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI