01-08-08, 06:25 AM   #1
Nomard
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
MazzleUI and 2.3.2

Is there any known issues using MazzleUI after patch 2.3.2?
01-08-08, 06:57 AM   #2
Mixmaster
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
There are several issues with the hacked version and there is NO support. Personally it is time to move on.

May I suggest AllDuce UI. It works off Wow Ace and there is art work that you can add if you do not like the default from their support site.

good luck.
01-08-08, 07:37 AM   #3
AdzA
A Defias Bandit
I was using my current MazzleUI on six separate toons on the PTR without any major dramas
01-08-08, 09:46 AM   #4
Viciusan
A Cliff Giant

I'll never move on.
It's just fantastic and if needed i'll even continue this.
I'm sure more feel the same.

Anny problems / glitches / bugs can yet again be worked out on these forums as we do / did with all patches .

- ViCi -

Big thanks to all the Mazzle supporters / fans.
01-08-08, 01:20 PM   #5
viva
A Fallenroot Satyr
My biggest concern for MazzleUI going forward is the pet bar issue related to the Bongos iteration included with the UI. The only work-around so far has been to use Bongos2 but give up the ability to Mazzify. I have not gone that route, but at some point I will be forced to deal with this glaring problem or find another UI. I would feel a lot better about the future of the UI if this problem wasn't hanging over our heads.
01-08-08, 02:28 PM   #6
Kraki
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Mixmaster
There are several issues with the hacked version and there is NO support. Personally it is time to move on.

May I suggest AllDuce UI. It works off Wow Ace and there is art work that you can add if you do not like the default from their support site.

good luck.

/cough TROLL /cough
01-08-08, 07:53 PM   #7
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mixmaster

good luck.

Yeah nice BS post Mixmaster, updated addons through ace and have yet to run into 1 bug.
Go spam your own forum with that nonsense
01-08-08, 08:19 PM   #8
Detroilen
A Murloc Raider
ya the only problem is with nquestlog. the comments from wowhead dont show up. but thats the only thing i notice.
01-08-08, 10:46 PM   #9
Ashlique
A Kobold Labourer
Seems when I try to mazzify a brand new character I dont get the finishing button...but if I'm updating an already mazzified character, it works fine...I'll keep messing around with some updatable stuff to see if I can fix the problem myself. If anyone else has any suggestions, let me know.
01-09-08, 12:10 AM   #10
raddue
A Murloc Raider
I used WAU before logging in and I haven't had a problem yet, will make sure to let everyone know if I do.

<3 Mazzle!
01-09-08, 01:01 AM   #11
Maddot
A Fallenroot Satyr
Ran Heroic Mech, quested in Winterspring with my alt....played for about 4 hours. Haven't had a single problem with Mazzle from today's patch. I'll post something if I do encounter anything...so far so good.
01-09-08, 01:38 PM   #12
heavens-reject
A Fallenroot Satyr
well...when I sign in the mazzle window comes up and I set everything right how I want it but after I hit 'Mazzify Me!' at the end it just freezes. all the ppl in the game are still moving and I can still move but the mazzle won't finish the process and just freezes. I'll try again today and see if it works. if not, does anyone have answers on how to fix this problem?
01-10-08, 07:53 AM   #13
heavens-reject
A Fallenroot Satyr
hey everyone. just wanted to say that I don't need help anymore. when I signed on yesterday Mazzle didn't give me ANY problems whatsoever. I signed on and the interface was there and working, which was surprising. I don't know why it was acting weird the day before or even how it started working yesterday but I guess it sort of 'reset' itself and is working perfectly fine now.

thanks again to the whole community for working on Mazzle whenever patches came out and thanks to the people/person who created it. I hope to continue using Mazzle in the future.
01-10-08, 08:27 PM   #14
Zybraxis
A Murloc Raider
Talented

Only problems I seem to have are with "Talented" which keeps telling me the Talented data is out of date (sigh...Icy Veins for Ice Block...who the hell knew they'd kill frost mages like that??). It's merely an annoyance at this point, but should be noted.

Now, that said, that isn't a problem with "Mazzle" just a part of the compilation (which I can't seem to find anywhere...oh well). As soon as I find the updated Talented bits, all will be well with the world again.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI and 2.3.2