04-12-06, 02:04 PM   #1
opoc
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
SoulStone Reminder

Hello i am looking for a Soul Stone reminder that would keep track of the person I give SS to and when it is needed again, informing me of this need in a way that i would notice , via sound or Message flashed acroos center screen, anyone know where i could locate one like this,
04-12-06, 03:53 PM   #2
chippewa
A Fallenroot Satyr
You could use the necrosis UI, it has this feature built-in. It also has a number of other features that I'm not really a fan of.

There is also a UI called chatsounds that you have to configure yourself, I've tried using it and I can never get it to configure correctly since I am not a programmer, but you might have better luck than I did.

Finally, there is a UI called nightfall proc, that plays a sound when the affliction talent nightfall procs. I've been trying to talk the author into making on for soulstone expiring, which is what both you and I are looking for, but I'm still waiting on it. If you are a programmer you might be able to change the nightfall proc code to work for soulstone expiring instead of nightfall proccin. The code isnt that log.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » SoulStone Reminder