10-26-08, 12:08 PM   #1
Dewy
A Murloc Raider
Another Addon Name Question

Someone mentioned they found a list of all the Mazzle Addon's and what they did, but I couldn't find it....link please?

Anyway,
The Panel(s) at the bottom that everything is placed on?

The Target in the lower center with the 3d character and health/mana on left/right? I think I found this to be DUF? Did/Does DUF also change the layout depending on how many people are in the party/raid?

That should get me started, thank you!
10-26-08, 12:53 PM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[quote=Dewy;106923]Someone mentioned they found a list of all the Mazzle Addon's and what they did, but I couldn't find it....link please?

Anyway,
The Panel(s) at the bottom that everything is placed on?[/quote[

Custom art mod. You can extract the panels (they are .blp files) and use them with other art/texture mods such as kgPanels and Discord Art)

The Target in the lower center with the 3d character and health/mana on left/right? I think I found this to be DUF? Did/Does DUF also change the layout depending on how many people are in the party/raid?

That should get me started, thank you!
The Health/Power bars and text are all from DUF, however the 3d portraits are a custom mod. You can use the Discord layout and team it with ZMobDB6 if you want to achieve a similar effect with a 3.0 friendly UI.

The raid frames are sRaid frames however the auto changing layouts depending on party/raid size are another custom Mazzle mod with I think (don't quote me as I may be wrong) moveFrames helping.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Another Addon Name Question