11-24-10, 03:49 PM   #1
Klitzy
A Defias Bandit
UI question

Hey, I was wondering how I can turn off the carbonite windows for the social menu, quest menu and what-not. I prefer the standard blizz menus but I absolutely love the carbonite mini-map and the quest tracker. Thanks for the help and Happy Thanksgiving!

11-24-10, 03:59 PM   #2
Gwyivere
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy lost carbonite on Tues

Since the work Billzard did this past tues. my carb. does not work at all. no maps, to quest log nothing it's like I don't have it expect that it downloaded. any ideas of what i can do to get it to work again. Thanks

11-24-10, 04:04 PM   #3
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gwyivere View Post
Since the work Billzard did this past tues. my carb. does not work at all. no maps, to quest log nothing it's like I don't have it expect that it downloaded. any ideas of what i can do to get it to work again. Thanks
Read the stickies at the top of the page. There are no less then 30 threads at this point telling you how to fix it =)

11-24-10, 06:42 PM   #4
Klitzy
A Defias Bandit
Please don't hijack my thread because you can't read the stickies. Still looking for an answer if some a bit more tech savy than me knows. Thanks

11-24-10, 06:59 PM   #5
danowar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I am not at my computer at the moment, so I am not sure of the exact option names, but I an sure that there is an option to disable the social window and the quest log. I don't know if disabling the quest log will effect the quest tracker or not.

To get to the options, right click on the map and select options. If you haven't been in the options window yet, I recommend spending some time checking it out, as there are tons of options for carbonate.

Hope this helps

11-24-10, 07:39 PM   #6
danowar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ok, I am at my computer now.

To disable the quest windows, go to options, Quest, and enable the "open carbonite quest window using alt-L"

To disable the social window, go to options, social & punks, disable "use enhanced social window". This restores original friends and guild windows.

11-24-10, 07:45 PM   #7
Klitzy
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by danowar View Post
Ok, I am at my computer now.

To disable the quest windows, go to options, Quest, and enable the "open carbonite quest window using alt-L"

To disable the social window, go to options, social & punks, disable "use enhanced social window". This restores original friends and guild windows.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate the help.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » UI question