07-15-08, 01:21 PM   #1
sylvermane
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Extremely simple party / party pet unit frames.

Ive posted in a few other places in regards to my problem... being that i recently learned how to parent panels (using kgpanels) to frames. I have my ui almost complete and learning this has changed many things for me, allowed me to go in new directions i always wanted to but never could.

Anyhow my problem as ive read is others as well, i cannot parent panels to pitbull party / party pet frames due to the recycling bin feature and the cluster names always changing around. I've searched and searched for a script or something but have been unsuccssful.

My plan is to setup an entire other UF mod, that i can hid behind a panel or something for party and party pets. as small as possible but still at 100% scale so that my panels dont have to be made obscenly large. they can be simple box frames, just something to parent to. Are there any uf mods that can do this that I can keep hidden behind a panel, parent to... and have the panels parented to them but shown where my pitbul party / party pets show up?

I was looking the oUF mod but i am no scripter or lua programmer... i just cant get my head around it : /, can anyone suggest an extremly basic mod for party and party pets, or even possibly post a oUF layout i might use?

Last edited by sylvermane : 07-15-08 at 01:24 PM.
07-15-08, 10:10 PM   #2
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

you might look at Sage Unit Frames....

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Extremely simple party / party pet unit frames.