02-09-13, 09:05 AM   #1
noodleleith
A Kobold Labourer
quests shown on map

Is it just me that doesnt have any mop quests on my map even though i get them everywhere else in Azeroth & The Outlands, if this is just due to a bug on my behalf then how do i fix it and if it is an update bug then please fix it as it makes quest achievements very hard

02-11-13, 09:03 AM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by noodleleith View Post
Is it just me that doesnt have any mop quests on my map even though i get them everywhere else in Azeroth & The Outlands, if this is just due to a bug on my behalf then how do i fix it and if it is an update bug then please fix it as it makes quest achievements very hard
Sigh...

Please take a little time to read the forums... You will find that the whole addon is being re-written and yes, the pandaland quests have not been added to the database yet...

There is nothing you can do to fix the quests, but you can get a little help by doing this....

Right click the magnifying glass icon and enable "Track Quest POI's"

Now when you are tracking the quest (white dot next to the quest in the tracker) you should see Blizzards quest POI on your map.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » quests shown on map