03-21-10, 09:17 AM   #1
Laucian
A Fallenroot Satyr

Single Bag

I've looked through the suggestions and I didn't see it so I'll make it.

First I'd like to say that the mod is simply amazing. I've used it long time ago before you vanished for awhile but haven't gotten around to getting it back installed since I came back to WoW.

Now onto the reason of the post. I've had mods like ArkInvetory and some others that made the bags into one location instead of the default bags. They simply annoy me and takes to long to search for things and find which bag its in. So I am requesting a way to possibly make it a one bag type? Other than that I've found nothing absolutely wrong with it and rather enjoy it again.

03-21-10, 09:59 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
/nui onebag perhaps ?

I can't recall if that is the command exactly but there is a one bag slash command.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

03-21-10, 10:23 AM   #3
Laucian
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
/nui onebag perhaps ?

I can't recall if that is the command exactly but there is a one bag slash command.
Lol. Close. That makes the icons into one bag. I ment the inside of the bag. Like hitting B opens up the bag as one whole thing. Like the mod "Combuctor: All-in-One bag/bank replacement" or ArkInvetory.

03-21-10, 10:38 AM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ah, then nope, currently nothing in nUI does that. I never used onebag myself so just assumed it opened up as one big bag rofl.

You should be able to use /nui onebag and arkinventory together to do what you want. I think people have been using single bag addons with nUI with little if any problems.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

03-21-10, 10:53 AM   #5
Laucian
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Ah, then nope, currently nothing in nUI does that. I never used onebag myself so just assumed it opened up as one big bag rofl.

You should be able to use /nui onebag and arkinventory together to do what you want. I think people have been using single bag addons with nUI with little if any problems.
Thanks. About to try Combuctor and I'll update this post on how it goes. xD

That mod works well with nUI actually. Lol.

Last edited by Laucian : 03-21-10 at 11:17 AM.

03-21-10, 11:55 AM   #6
todd0168
A Frostmaul Preserver

I personally use ArkInventory. A friend of mine put me onto it and I find it to be one of those mods that I just can't live without. xD

03-21-10, 12:46 PM   #7
Laucian
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by todd0168 View Post
I personally use ArkInventory. A friend of mine put me onto it and I find it to be one of those mods that I just can't live without. xD
Yeah. I like it too but the set up sucks. Lol. This ones just nice and simple and already set up thank god. xD

03-21-10, 03:35 PM   #8
todd0168
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Laucian View Post
Yeah. I like it too but the set up sucks. Lol. This ones just nice and simple and already set up thank god. xD
Haha, yeah the setup of ArkInventory can be quite involved. But, that is one of the reasons I like it so much. Cuz I can specify specifically where everything goes and what items go into what grouping, etc. For the feint of heart, AI can be quite overbearing, but for those of us with CDO, it's a godsend. lol

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Single Bag