06-20-09, 03:38 AM   #1
Recluse
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
LF /who for corpse addon.

So, I don't know of anything like this offhand, but if anyone knows of something, I'd love to know of it.

What I'm interested in is an addon which determines if you are outside of an instance/raid, and if so performs a /who <mouseovername> when you roll your cursor over a corpse.

Basically, I'm a nice person when I'm on a rez-capable class, and every time I see "Corpse of SomePlayer", I stop and do a /who. If they are online, then I rez them and heal them up.

As you can imagine there are a TON of random corpses lying around from players who died and decided to log out from frustation or something. Because of this, I don't often find one which is actually still online. Even so, I find myself stopping every time when I encounter a poor soul, "just in case", and it leads to much time wasted doing /who's on these corpses over time. An addon such as this would make my life easier and much more pleasurable.
06-20-09, 03:51 AM   #2
NitraMo
A Fallenroot Satyr
_Corpse is what you are looking for
06-20-09, 03:51 AM   #3
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Well Upon looking up the word corpse here at wowi I found to addons that do pretty much what you want. These are they:

_Corpse
CorpseInfoRedux

- Winston Churchill
06-20-09, 03:57 AM   #4
Recluse
A Cliff Giant

XD Well, that'll teach me, I guess! I could have sworn there was nothing easily found. Maybe I was spelling something wrong at the time, who knows.

Glad there is something like this out there, though. Thank you both.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF /who for corpse addon.