04-09-11, 05:00 AM   #1
wellbeing
A Cliff Giant
WTB UI Designer

First of all, allow me to apologize if I've placed this in the wrong section.

I'm writing a pretty intensive addon revolving around rated BGs. The features, many of which are already written, are new and uncharted. i've looked.

However, I am very unsatisfied with my creative output regarding UI creation. I know how to code UI in both xml and lua.

That being said.. I wonder if there is a person out there who is interested in creating an interface for something that's a little bit OP. I'll handle all the internals and provide you with all the functions necessary for managing. I'll also assist with your code in whatever way is needed. I am very articulate when communicating ideas and am VERY open to input. This will be a great experience for us both.

A general idea on the scope:
a large main config panel with about 30 options on however many pages you see fit.
3-5 optional huds consisting of short lists of playernames.
a complicated layout window consisting of movable frames.
a dmg meter style hud

I'm inclined to prefer the blizzard style UI, and like to keep things as close to that as possible... but, as i stated before, I'm open to any ideas.

I would prefer that you are beyond me in overall UI knowledge and experience, fluent with tabling frames and writing clean code, and care about the style and functionality of your work.. but at this point anyone willing should contact me. I've got a grand multitude of in game resources on my main server to compensate with, but I've got no intention of spending green money.

i can be reached via email: Please message this poster on site for e-mail address, or reply to this post.

//--
Posted edited to remove e-mail address --//

Last edited by Nobgul : 04-09-11 at 09:31 AM.
04-09-11, 09:12 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's never a very good idea to put an email address in a post on a public forum.

That being said, I hope you get your problem solved. An awful lot of very knowledgeable people follow these forums.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 04-09-11 at 09:15 AM.
04-09-11, 12:05 PM   #3
wellbeing
A Cliff Giant
It's an ALT. lol.

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
It's never a very good idea to put an email address in a post on a public forum.

That being said, I hope you get your problem solved. An awful lot of very knowledgeable people follow these forums.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » WTB UI Designer