01-27-17, 06:26 AM   #1
schau75
A Defias Bandit
Double arrow in minimap when attacked

Hi. when i get attacked i have a silver arrow and a red arrow in my minimap (see screenshot) only when im tracking q`s or goto. the red one are the right one and when i get out of combat, it comes back to normal and with the silver arrow.
I have disabled all addons but the carb and tried delete cache folder but still the same.

How can i remove the blizzard golden tracking arrow?

in advance thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_012717_123139.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	517.8 KB
ID:	8903  
01-27-17, 03:43 PM   #2
Thrumbar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
The 2 small arrows are 1. Minimap arrow and 2. Carbonite map arrow if I am correst. The other is the Objective arrow,,

Your objectives: If you currently have objectives for a quest you're tracking a large golden arrow will appear along the edge pointing you on where to go. and I do not know how to remove it...

Originally Posted by schau75 View Post
Hi. when i get attacked i have a silver arrow and a red arrow in my minimap (see screenshot) only when im tracking q`s or goto. the red one are the right one and when i get out of combat, it comes back to normal and with the silver arrow.
I have disabled all addons but the carb and tried delete cache folder but still the same.

How can i remove the blizzard golden tracking arrow?

in advance thanks
01-27-17, 07:01 PM   #3
schau75
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Thrumbar View Post
The 2 small arrows are 1. Minimap arrow and 2. Carbonite map arrow if I am correst. The other is the Objective arrow,,

Your objectives: If you currently have objectives for a quest you're tracking a large golden arrow will appear along the edge pointing you on where to go. and I do not know how to remove it...
Normally Theres only one silver arrow, but when i`m tracking and get attacked, it turns red and another silver arrow pops up beside it, and when i come back out of combat, t turns silver again and the other arrow disapares. Cant find any solution in the carb option.

I have recently also seen double ? on at the q turn in on the minimap, guess itīs some kind of 2 maps overlaying (if the carb map havenīt merged into the blizzard map properly or it must be something in setting, since itīs the newest version of carb and only addon i run and deleted the cache

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Double arrow in minimap when attacked