06-17-12, 05:17 PM   #1
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

new skills like from ultraxion not visible

Im using macaroon and i forgot how is looking the original interface. Anyway, why some special skills like the one we get agaisnt ultraxion, isnt visible on any macaroon bar? (but i can use it using a key asigned to first skill in vehicle bar i think)

but my vehicle bar appear ok in bg, isnt same like vehicle this ultraxion skill?
06-17-12, 05:55 PM   #2
Othgar
"That" Guy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The skill for Ultraxion is an extra action bar ability if I remember right. In Macaroon you'd have to set the state of a bar to Extra Action Button for it to show up. It's been a long time since i used Macaroon but I'm fairly certain that's how I had to do it.

06-20-12, 12:19 PM   #3
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

hm dont get exactly what u said, but thanks and im wonder why nobody can help about so important things, especially in this addon thread, i posted there too...
06-20-12, 08:02 PM   #4
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

He did just help you. He told you what to look for and where to look for it. To be more specific I think the keybind is ExtaActionButton1. So you could do a macro with /click ExtraActionButton1 drag it to one of you action bars and just click it.
06-20-12, 08:09 PM   #5
Othgar
"That" Guy

Well I know when to stop helping some one. This is the third time I've tried to help xromania and the third time my help has not been good enough because I didn't draw a digram, spell it out and give extra carful directions. I try to a patient and helpful guy but 3 strikes is it, good luck in your search for help xromania.

06-21-12, 07:14 AM   #6
Léthalvenom
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Its prolly like Othgar said. Search for an extra action bar in the settings,bartender users have it also. Its not enabled automaticly. Just enable it and click on it in game or bind it via your keybinds menu where its found under ExtaActionButton1 like Nobgul said. ( u ll have to scroll down a bit and search for it)
06-23-12, 03:10 PM   #7
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

? i said thanks and macaroon isnt easy, is normally to ask more details if is posible, but ok i was lazzy to check what is extra action bar because no time and i dont want to destroy my macaroon setings and the profiles i have made in years (i have a backup but...) if i dont know exactly what to do. Thanks Lethalvenom, ill try

Last edited by xromania™ : 06-23-12 at 03:16 PM.
06-24-12, 11:37 AM   #8
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

i just tried but didnt get it. So im opening button edit and there how i add a extraoption button?

but i can use the skill for ultraxion even if is not visible, using the keybind for the first skill of vehicle bar (vehicle i think, the one for canon in bg), strange. So the problem is why in bg is visible when im in canon (but usually need to refresh macaroon by clicking 2 times on his icon!....) but for ultraxion i dont see it?

but bigger problem is at last bosss in DS where i think we can use sometimes a skill, but i dont know when, because i dont see the skill, and dont know if same key for ultraxion is working there too...

nvm, dont know why i lost time writing these things, forget it, tbh is to complicated for me, im wonder if important things like these skills can be made in a way so simple users can set it - or why arent these show automatically?..
06-24-12, 11:48 AM   #9
Léthalvenom
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

i m not using the add-on u re using but isnt there a "lock" function like in bartender? Once u unlocked the bars in bartender they appear green on the screen which is making it easier to spot. Also try making the extra actionbar button as big as possible,maybe its hidden underneath an other add-on or nudge it up,down,left and right for a bit. Otherwise i suggest u try out Bartender wich is easier to use i gues.
06-24-12, 04:55 PM   #10
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

nvm, dont know why i lost time writing these things, forget it, tbh is to complicated for me, im wonder if important things like these skills can be made in a way so simple users can set it - or why arent these show automatically?..
It is one of your addons interfering with the button showing. If you disabled all of your addon's you will see the button, you are then left with 2 choices. Either you play those fights without addons or you do some work on your end to fix the situation. There were several examples of how to fix the problem in this thread but it will ultimately be up to you. But the information is 10000% there for simple users to see it and set it.
07-04-12, 02:58 PM   #11
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

Thanks, ill try but from what i read in macaroon section too, macaroon itself have a problem with these specials buttons

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » new skills like from ultraxion not visible