04-16-07, 02:51 PM   #1
sadwings
A Defias Bandit
Discord on the PTR

Some issues with the discord unit frames which show the 3d stands of characters, yesterday the characters were cut in half and today its competely broken, any news on other changes in 2.1 which will call for a whole new version of mazzle?
04-16-07, 03:11 PM   #2
Xolan
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
DUF does not provide 3d portraits/models at all. The problem probably lies in another mod (that's anchored to the DUF portrait).
04-16-07, 03:49 PM   #3
sadwings
A Defias Bandit
K, well in the options under the DUF was where i could alter the 3d portraits, so i assumed, also noticed trinket menu is not working. Getting blizzard error report windows poping up a lot when im in busy areas cant tell if thats just the mad population getting t5.
04-16-07, 04:31 PM   #4
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Right now, assume every addon that's broken is Blizzard's fault and will work fine. Put simply, secure unit frames are entirely busted on Blizzard's side, and from what I'm told, they know about the issue. Something on Blizzard's end is tainting all secure unit frames, so addons such as the one you are mentioning will throw ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED events when the secure frames try to do what they need to do.

Hopefully we should see a patch soon and see what's really broken
しりたくなかったんだ
It's my turn next.

Shakespeare liked regexes too!
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Discord on the PTR