07-05-13, 06:58 PM   #1
outlawzgosu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
What mod is moving these errors to the text window?

Does anyone know which mod can move the error messages to the chatbox like that?
07-05-13, 09:23 PM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Could be ErrorMonster if it still works.
07-06-13, 09:52 AM   #3
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

Woud be too easy if you give us the source for the screenshot or tell us what addons you are using
07-06-13, 05:09 PM   #4
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Dridzt View Post
Could be ErrorMonster if it still works.
I agree that it's probably ErrorMonster. There are plenty of addons that remove the error text entirely, but very few that can export the messages to a chat frame.

You could also try MoveAnything if that's still working. It should allow you to move and/or resize the error text.

There are of course such filtering addons for error text as ErrorFilter and pError, but I doubt that's the kind of thing for which you're looking.
07-06-13, 10:04 PM   #5
outlawzgosu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Error monster works, but it only redirects the errors to the main chatbox. It's good, but Move Anything worked kind of better. The error box is able to be moved around, so I put the errors to the bottom right of my screen. Thanks a lot for the suggestions.
07-07-13, 12:25 AM   #6
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by outlawzgosu View Post
Error monster works, but it only redirects the errors to the main chatbox. It's good, but Move Anything worked kind of better. The error box is able to be moved around, so I put the errors to the bottom right of my screen. Thanks a lot for the suggestions.
Aww, I thought ErrorMonster could redirect it to a chat frame of your choosing. Oh well, at least something worked for you!
07-07-13, 01:58 AM   #7
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Nynaeve View Post
Aww, I thought ErrorMonster could redirect it to a chat frame of your choosing. Oh well, at least something worked for you!
It does redirect it to a chatframe of your choosing (between ChatFrame1 to ChatFrame7)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » What mod is moving these errors to the text window?