Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-17-09, 05:28 PM   #1
Coasty
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
A Small Problem with Nui+ & Prat

I had a problem appear 3 days ago that makes it real hard to see what I'm typing in the Chat edit box. Heh, my eyes aren't what they used to be.

This is with Nui+ v5.05.02 and Prat v3.28 and, just to forestall questions, I'm not using the PTR release.

Specifically, the chat is all of a sudden very dark text instead of bright text no matter which channel I'm sending text. This is only happening with the edit box text, the incoming text is still bright, not dark. One day it was working fine, then the next time I logged on this problem with dark text in the Chat edit box started.

With Nui+ turned off Prat's edit box text color is it's standard bright text. When I turn Nui+ back on the text color immediately goes back to being very dark and hard to read.

Using nUI_Config_GUI v30200 I've looked at all the options but can't find an option to change the brightness of the edit box colors. Neither can I find one in Prat.

I'd sure like to get a hint as to what is happening, and a fix if one is available.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » A Small Problem with Nui+ & Prat