09-08-12, 08:28 PM   #21
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not as of yet no. Unless Scott implemented an update in the last few days after I sent him the files.

But I did post the changes needed and the modified file a while back on the forums somewhere. Not tracked the thread down yet to post into my signature for easy access.

09-08-12, 08:43 PM   #22
spiel2001
nUI's Author

Xrystal --

If you can send me the latest updates, I'll try to get 5.07.26 out tomorrow night.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

09-08-12, 08:50 PM   #23
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Email sent Scott.

09-09-12, 04:25 AM   #24
Daveo77
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
But I did post the changes needed and the modified file a while back on the forums somewhere. Not tracked the thread down yet to post into my signature for easy access.
Is this...

Lua Code:
  1. -- 5.0.4 Change start
  2.         --RegisterStateDriver(nUI_ActionBar, "page", "[vehicleui] 12; [bar:2] 2; [bar:3] 3; [bar:4] 4; [bar:5] 5; [bar:6] 6; [bonusbar:1] 7; [bonusbar:2] 8; [bonusbar:3] 9; [bonusbar:4] 10; [bonusbar:5] 11;1" );
  3.         RegisterStateDriver(nUI_ActionBar, "page", "[vehicleui] 12; [overridebar] 14; [bar:2] 2; [bar:3] 3; [bar:4] 4; [bar:5] 5; [bar:6] 6; [bonusbar:1] 7; [bonusbar:2] 8; [bonusbar:3] 9; [bonusbar:4] 10; [bonusbar:5] 11;1" );
  4. -- 5.0.4 Change End

...what you were looking for, Xrystal (without the '[extrabar] 13' bit) ?

Link to original post is here

Last edited by Daveo77 : 09-09-12 at 04:37 AM.

09-09-12, 05:32 AM   #25
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Yep thats the one, but with Scott doing the update today that link will do. From what I could see DMF ended yesterday so it should be fine.

09-09-12, 06:20 AM   #26
Sinakul
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I don't think so

nUI doesn't work for me either in DMF. I have to disable it and xmageports (giving errors at the moment) to do dailies

09-09-12, 07:13 AM   #27
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Hmm, strange.

I tested it thoroughly yesterday as you could see from the screenshots.

Every game worked as expected and in fact I played them on 2 characters of different classes.

XMagePorts is also loaded on all characters and displays fine with my mage.

I can only assume you have a compatibility issue with another addon. Can you post screenshots of what happened when you play the games ( probably too late now if they finished yesterday, although you might still have a little time in the states ). Also, a list of what other addons you may have installed. It might be that one or more of them are trying to do the same thing as nUI and it is kicking up a fuss with control issues.

You did also implement my fix for the override bar that has been in existence for nearly a week?

09-11-12, 08:28 AM   #28
Sinakul
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I double checked my files after your last posting and discovered I had two copies of Xmage for some reason. One Xmage_portals and something slightly different. I kept portals and deleted the earlier version. All is right in magedom ; except the constant whiners claiming we are so OP.. they are such babies.

09-11-12, 10:22 AM   #29
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Oops, thats my fault. I guess I accidentally renamed the folder between the two versions. Glad it all got sorted.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Dark Moon Faire