07-05-10, 01:58 AM   #1
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
How to hide this?

Can someone please tell me how to get that off the map?

Thanks!

07-05-10, 05:40 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I can say with 100% certainty that I have never seen that as part of Carb. What other addons do you have runnning Petrah?

07-05-10, 06:16 AM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You know me Vis, I did troubleshooting before I posted. =)

Deleted Cache folder, moved both Interface and WTF folders to my desktop, installed fresh version of Carbonite with no other addons in the Addons directory.

Edit: This has been going on since the day Blizz implemented that feature on the map... it just finally annoyed the hell out of me enough to come post about it lol.

07-05-10, 12:47 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I figured you had, but I of course had to ask anyways, lol.

Do you run with the Blizz map integrated into Carb? That may be the only way to see it. That and I may have another addon removing or hiding the Blizz objectives tracker.

Random thought, Interface Options maybe? Maybe a rogue checkbox on Blizz's side that Carb does not control/hide?

That's the only thing I can think of off hand. I'll look a bit later on my end to see if I can duplicate what you see though. Just Carb running you said? I'll see what I get with a nekkid interface

07-08-10, 12:36 PM   #5
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Vis View Post

Do you run with the Blizz map integrated into Carb?

Sorry, almost forgot about my thread lol. At any rate, I think that ^ may have been the issue. Will have to test some more when I get free time.

Thank you ever so much, Vis!

07-22-10, 11:54 AM   #6
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I've never seen that before. Could be from the Blizzard map. I'll look for that next time I do some testing.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » How to hide this?