01-17-14, 07:17 PM   #1
Mp_hw1
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Arena bug

Hey all,

Not sure if anyone still checks these forums since the new website for nUI is up, but thought I'd give it a try. I'm having some crazy arena frame issues. It's been going on sometime but only really became a pain recently as I started doing arena's more. It only comes up when I first enter the arena and then doesn't cause an error again until i clear it from bugsac. It seems to position everything down at the bottom of my screen down where the map is positioned on nUI. There are about 4 different errors. I've posted one below. Any help with this is appreciated.

39x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "nUI" tried to call the protected function "ArenaEnemyFrames:ClearAllPoints()".
!BugGrabber-r198-release\BugGrabber.lua:552: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:552>
<in C code>
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2225: in function "UIParentManageFramePositions"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1579: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1566>
<in C code>
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2264: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2262>
<in C code>
FrameXML\MainMenuBar.lua:99: in function "MainMenuBarVehicleLeaveButton_Update"
FrameXML\MainMenuBar.lua:76: in function <FrameXML\MainMenuBar.lua:75>

Locals:
nil
01-17-14, 07:33 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well I can't see that statement being used as is in any of the nUI files nor a specific Arena file. The error message hasn't specified which of the many files in nUI has tried to execute that file so it would be hard to track. Of course, it is possible that the taint error message has picked nUI as the cause when it isn't necessarily it. This has been known before.

Your best bet is to send Scott a message on the curse addon page or via email.
01-17-14, 07:35 PM   #3
Mp_hw1
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks.. I'd do that..I wasn't sure on where to start.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » Arena bug