06-09-08, 01:20 PM   #1
yorkey
A Murloc Raider
leaving a party

silly question, but how do i leave a party?
06-09-08, 01:30 PM   #2
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you are'nt using Clique, you just right click your player frame and click leave party. If using Clique, target yourself, then find the "happy spot" that allows you to right click your target frame without casting. I hate Clique for this reason alone.
06-09-08, 01:39 PM   #3
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As Yhor mentioned it is difficult with Clique enabled. If you do not use Clique then as stated simply right click your player frame and choose leave party. If you do use Clique I would suggest creating a macro you can place somewhere to leave your party.

Create a macro and in the macro put in /script LeaveParty() or you can simply type that in your command window.
06-09-08, 03:37 PM   #4
yorkey
A Murloc Raider
thank you, I will remove that then :P
06-09-08, 10:29 PM   #5
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by yorkey View Post
thank you, I will remove that then :P
I take back that I "hate" Clique. If you have a healing class, it's great. The "problem" most have with this mod is the menu when you right click a player not showing up, because Clique has an action assigned to right click. I found a better solution than scrapping Clique, I visited the Clique helpdesk .

A copy / paste from the Clique help thread that solves many Mazzleui users problems... My quoting skills are shot in these forums, please forgive me .

Problem:
"I just downloaded Clique - I love it. Problem is, even though I have nothing bound to my right mouse button, I can't right click on people to whisper/invite/etc., and that's a problem.

Is there a workaround for this, can someone direct me to a post which tells me how to do this? I don't want to uninstall the mod since it's a lifesaver in BGs and raids, but I'd like to be able to trade with my guildies again."

Solution:
"Create a new custom binding of the "Menu" type, binding it to another key combination. For example, open the Clique UI and click "Custom". Select Menu, and then select a new key combination.

Alternatively, you can set an out-of-combat binding for right click to menu. This will allow you to do both things."

Link to Clique help page
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...t=7106&page=19

I felt I needed to look into Clique a little more since I've "helped" a lot of Mazzle users before by recommending disabling of Clique. Since finding this solution, I'd recommend using Clique over the others any day.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » leaving a party