Unread 10-06-08, 07:34 PM   #1
kuya17
A Kobold Labourer
Reseting the Tom Tom Arrow Screen Position

Hey, Sorry If this has come up before as I could not find it. But I was wondering if it is possible to reset where the arrow sits. As While I was adjusting the camera angle I accidently moved the Waypoint arrow under the Action Bar and cant drag it up anymore. I tried reinstalling Tom Tom but it didnt help =[. Thank you for your time.
kuya17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-08, 09:14 PM   #2
Kodewulf
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kuya17 View Post
Hey, Sorry If this has come up before as I could not find it. But I was wondering if it is possible to reset where the arrow sits. As While I was adjusting the camera angle I accidently moved the Waypoint arrow under the Action Bar and cant drag it up anymore. I tried reinstalling Tom Tom but it didnt help =[. Thank you for your time.
There should be an option in TomTom Config that allows you to reset the position: TomTom -> Waypoint Arrow -> Arrow Display -> Reset Position
Unread 10-07-08, 03:02 AM   #3
Phanx
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Also, TomTom uses the Blizzard layout-cache file to save the arrow's position, so if you log in without TomTom enabled, the next time you log in with it enabled, its position will have been forgotten, and it will show up in the default location.
Phanx is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackWoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Reseting the Tom Tom Arrow Screen Position