10-14-08, 07:49 PM   #1
TuLe
A Black Drake

Angry Simply CHAOS!!!

Ok guys and girls! Patch 3.0 is up and the game is simply broke for me!
Ive been using my custon ui for over 2yrs now and yeah ALL the mods that made it what it is today are broken!!! Theres not even a single one that works!
Bongos2, trinyt bars, eukano`s buffs and so forth... ive been using wowmatrix to see if i get some new updates but no such luck! So whats now?! I cant be a clicker any more... Default ui is just a major pain to have and see... Hope we get things up runin again and fast!

Thanks for your time... (and please fell free to move this thread if it does not belong in here!

Thanks
10-14-08, 07:53 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Many mods are updated and ready to use. The list you were presented with upon coming to the site is all things that are flagged as WotLK ready. There is also our 3.0 Survival Guide here: http://www.wowinterface.com/survivalguide.php

Don't plan on getting your updates from wowmatrix any time soon. They do not have a good reputation with any of the addon sites and most of the authors, and are being blocked.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Seerah : 10-14-08 at 07:56 PM.
10-14-08, 07:55 PM   #3
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Dominos ~ Bongos

Macaroon ~ Trinity Bars

As for other addons, check out WoWI's addon survival guide. Hope that helps

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]
10-14-08, 08:13 PM   #4
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
Ya it nice that mods thet where posted as working with 3 DONT!
Others that do and changed. Makes this nice for us who didnt hav a bata to try them out =( But me iam more pissed at bliz. Nice going f%#k everthing up! The game runs like mud in winter even with all mods turned off! Jesh think they could did a better job with the bata being up for how long??
10-14-08, 08:18 PM   #5
blackpandemic
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
1) It's not Blizzard's fault they're improving the game.
2) Don't get mad at Blizzard, you still pay them to play the game, they win.
3) Don't get mad at outdated addons, it's less than 12 hours since the patch, give it some time.
4) Nice work to those who have gotten their addons update already, I'm very impressed (although I've royally screwed up Lyn's UI by updated some things I wish I hadn't )
10-14-08, 09:08 PM   #6
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
1) I do pay and they shouldn't have screwed it up so bad u cant log in.
2) Whin you list a mod as patch 3 compatible it shouldn't show up as broken.
3) WTF Bliz been doing in the bata playing with them selves? I have every right to get mad at Bliz. They sure don't look like there fixing anything. As was said WE are paying for the game. Dont give me a reson to want Lich.
10-14-08, 09:22 PM   #7
blackpandemic
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
1. I logged in fine. As have many others.
2. If you updated it, and it's listed as Out of Date, click, Load Out of Date Items. If it still doesn't work, wait it out, if they didn't do extensive beta testing it won't be 100% sure to work RIGHT AWAY.
3. Do you read patch notes? lol

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Simply CHAOS!!!