03-13-09, 09:31 AM   #1
madhacker21
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy The cool health curve things...

When i was looking at the pictures it set it up to show my health and things of that nature as a curved bar in the center of my screen... It turned itself off and now I can't get it back on there. On top of that I can't figure out how to inspect people now or invite after clicking on them. So if anyone could advise me on these things that would be great.

MH

03-13-09, 09:44 AM   #2
Doomlord
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by madhacker21 View Post
When i was looking at the pictures it set it up to show my health and things of that nature as a curved bar in the center of my screen... It turned itself off and now I can't get it back on there. On top of that I can't figure out how to inspect people now or invite after clicking on them. So if anyone could advise me on these things that would be great.

MH
The curved bar thing in the middle of your screen is called a HUD (Heads Up Display) If you accidentally turned it off, you can bring it up from the top console. Click on the Big red button that probably reads "Simple HUD" .

To inspect people either right click their portrait and choose inspect or select them and write /inspect in chat.

To invite people to a group either right click their portrait and choose invite or select them and write /invite in chat.

03-13-09, 09:48 AM   #3
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay... the "cool health curve things" are the heads up display (HUD) which is controlled by the red button at the top center of the display in the console... it has four settings "Player/Target" which places the player's health and power on the left and the target's health and power on the right, "Health/Power" puts the both the player and target health bars on the left with the player and health power bars on the right, "Simple HUD" displays the cooldown bar, DOT bar, casting bar and health race bar in the HUD without the health and power bars and, finally, "No HUD" turns the HUD off entirely... just click on that red button until you get to the setting you want to use.

As far as how to inspect, etc... just mouse over their unit frame in the dashboard and right-click... that will open a menu that allows you to inspect, trade, etc. If you don't see your party members (or raid members) in the unit frames in the dashboard, then look at the red button under the button right corner of your chat frame... click that to switch unit frame modes until you see your party or raid members.

Originally Posted by madhacker21 View Post

MH
EDIT: Hah! You happy Doomlord? You beat me that time ~grin~

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » The cool health curve things...