Unread 07-12-15, 05:18 PM   #1
KyrosKrane
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Annoying Pop-up Remover

So I finally got irritated enough by all those annoying prompts that looting a Primal Spirit is bad for my health, can cause cancer, and will bind to me. I wrote this addon to remove the annoying pop-ups that don't really add value to the game and just get in the way.

Download: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...upRemover.html

As soon as I can figure out how to make a screenshot of the game NOT showing a popup, I'll add that too!

Questions, suggestions, and feedback always welcome!
KyrosKrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-15, 07:27 AM   #2
chimorra
A Murloc Raider

great idea

great idea, really annoying popups from time to time is it possible to add "your addons are experiencing a large number of errors" pop up to get blocked aswell
chimorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-15, 12:12 PM   #3
KyrosKrane
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by chimorra View Post
great idea, really annoying popups from time to time is it possible to add "your addons are experiencing a large number of errors" pop up to get blocked aswell
Hmm, I've never seen that popup before. Could you get me a screenshot of it, or the exact message in the popup, please? I'll investigate it. I'd imagine, though, that the proper solution there is to fix whatever addon is causing the issue in the first place ...
KyrosKrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-15, 12:44 PM   #4
semlar
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by chimorra View Post
is it possible to add "your addons are experiencing a large number of errors" pop up to get blocked aswell
If you have this error it means one of your addons is seriously malfunctioning and needs to be disabled because it's impacting performance.

Turn on lua errors in the system help menu in-game to identify what's causing this.
semlar is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackWoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Annoying Pop-up Remover