01-05-06, 10:08 PM   #1
Choxin/Threx
A Kobold Labourer
Can anyone write a New Manual as to how to setup NEW DAB

Ok I downloaded the new DAB and I cannot believe how extensively you have re-written this. On that note I understood the Bar Swapping in the OLD dab so that my warrior Stances worked but NOW I do not understand it at all even the concept. I know you are a busy man Lazoreth but if you could post a small HOW TO just to get me started on the Right foot I would truly appreciate it. I don't want to go back to using BIBs Toolbars..
01-05-06, 10:17 PM   #2
Rags
A Cyclonian

better than a how to, he's left you with an example layout.

rename DAB_Custom.lua to DAB_Custom.OLD
rename DAB_Custom-BasicWarrior.lua to DAB_Custom.lua

take a glance at the bar controls to see what he's doing to change pages. Don't forget to visit the Button Layout section to see how they are set up there... and reconfigure as needed.

Took me about 10 minutes of staring at it just to get an idea what he was thinking about back in DAB 3.0 beta, but now it takes me 10 minutes to configure all the button settings from scratch for all my different classes.

Enjoy.

"I had a stick of Carefree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality." - Mitch Hedberg
01-06-06, 07:44 AM   #3
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Also see the shapeshifting thread here where I provided a step by step to set it up for yourself. It's pretty simple.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Can anyone write a New Manual as to how to setup NEW DAB