04-20-10, 04:53 PM   #1
crashrouge
A Defias Bandit
Need the mini map

Hey guys,

I just installed carbonite in wow but I seem to have a problem. The games mini map which is on the upper right is not there and I can't seem to be able to put it there.

How can I place the games mini-map back where it normally goes?

Thanks for any help.

04-20-10, 06:58 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

In the Carb Options, under the Map or Map/Minimap heading at the very top is a checkbox. It's labeled something to the extent of "Integrate Blizz minimap into Carbonite Map". Uncheck the box, click the box that pops up to reload the UI. All should be good

04-23-10, 11:26 AM   #3
gimire
A Murloc Raider
Lightbulb

ya i use the second down which takes the icons off my mini map and puts them into a movable list. But you do know that you can still use carbonite mini map to track Herbs and mining to right even routs gathering points, for farming. I integrate it when I'm on my 80's and change it back to default when playing my low level alts. Just letting you know.

To use the routing you have to import nob locations, then right click the carbonite mini map go to routing, Then click Rout current gathering locations.

Hope that's helpful

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Need the mini map