05-24-10, 02:30 PM   #1
mankeluvsit
An Onyxian Warder

Red face Yaaa1pbt

YetAnotherAntiAlias1PixelBorderThread [:

mmkay, im sure this has been brought up a million times, and i know that usually you need to set your AA to x1 to have pixel perfect borders.
but sometimes ill fiddle around in ouf and beautycase and switching my AA to x8 and i will still have pixel perfect borders.
or maybe im trippin', but my question is, is there a way to have both AA x8 and pixel perfect borders? like only AA will effect the world and not my UI? if that makes sense.
i dont really like the pixelated characters, my computer is well strapped to run wow at high settings. someone please have a solution for this,
05-24-10, 05:16 PM   #2
Wella
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As far as I know the anti-aliasing applies to the whole screen. The pixel perfection you are talking about might just be coincidence. By the way, you're using a UI scale of 768/your monitor's resolution height, right? No need for any of this macro nonsense. Just use /console uiscale #.
* ncHoverBind - I'm a Lock, what can you expect?
* oGlow - Agan, a missing feature
* Recount - Derp
* ShooShards - Another missing feature

"Your idea is good. So i will try it."
- popmissa
05-25-10, 08:44 AM   #3
mankeluvsit
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Wella View Post
As far as I know the anti-aliasing applies to the whole screen. The pixel perfection you are talking about might just be coincidence. By the way, you're using a UI scale of 768/your monitor's resolution height, right? No need for any of this macro nonsense. Just use /console uiscale #.
i use the silly uiscale, just want high res textures and 1pixel borders ]:
05-31-10, 12:59 AM   #4
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't think that is possible. This would require you to bring your texture 1 to 1 to WoW and you want to keep AA? No chance. But if you have a square texture you could just do the texture without the border and add it in with lua around the texture. That will work. See http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=31813

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Graphics Help » Yaaa1pbt